〘033〙

"Mark, it's okay, man but that unborn baby doesn't want a manwhore as a godfather

"Mark, it's okay, man but that unborn baby doesn't want a manwhore as a godfather." Alex shook his head at the older surgeon. "Trust me."

"Oh, and you think it will want the bigger manwhore?" Mark tilted his head at his friend. "The answer is no, Karev."

"Can't u just get over the fact that I'm perfect for that title?" Alex sighed, throwing a wink at a nurse that walked by, noticing Mark's face. "What?"

"You just made the 'on-call room' eyes, so no you're not." Mark chuckled at the other surgeon. "Even if I'm gone someday, the kid will never forget Uncle Mark, Karev, I'm iconic."

Alex shook his head at the grey-haired man, snatching the chart out of his hand. "It's on."

"What is going on? Don't tell me you two are arguing as well..."

"We weren't, but you know Alex right? Always in the need of starting discussions." Mark held his hands up, turning around.

"Are you serious? You seriously called me the bigger manwhore."

"After you called me a regular manwhore, do you see the connection ?"

"You two are unbelievable, April and Christina started arguing about this as well." Yvonne rubbed her forehead, chuckling to herself.

"Yang hates kids, why would you pick her? Mark raised an eyebrow at the girl he considered a daughter. "Seriously why?"

Yvonne burst out in a laugh, noticing Mark's serious expression and Alex's confused stare.

"She's an amazing friend, who saved my life when I got shot, and April, April she's an amazing person as well," Yvonne spoke the words, cradling her bump. "But I'll think about it."

"I can help you with the nursery, I'm a good handyman ." Mark smiled at Yvonne, placing his hands in his pockets.

"Me too, I'm an absolute handyman." Alex joined in.

Mark sighed to himself when staring out in front of him, Alex getting on his nerves in some kind of way.

"No you're not, Alex, you're not." Mark shook his head.

"I'm good at it," Alex spoke.

"To be honest, Jackson already decided he wanted to do it by himself, alone," Yvonne commented, catching both of the men their attention. "Don't look at me like that.."