〘002〙

        The feeling of having new friends amused Yvonne, mainly knowing that new people would happen to be there for her, when things got harsh or if the girl wanted someone to be her person or partner in crime.

Accepting that these people were going to give her a chance, an opportunity for true friendship, and most of all being accepted.

She knew her sisters were going to stick by her side no matter what would've happened in her past or the present because everything that Yvonne went through is what made her the person she was now.

In the end, that's what relatives and friends stand for.

Forgive each other and feel loved.

As Yvonne walked behind the silver gurney together beside the other blonde Peds surgeon, Arizona held hold of the side from the gurney as well.

Both of the blondes were extremely busy ignoring their other friend Christina while the black-haired female kept rambling her ears out to the Grey sister.

 "Come on, both of you know you want me on this."

Yvonne looked at Christina that was giving her the best puppy eyes she could to have a place in this important surgery.

Hoping that would work to help first but then run away with this patient.

Arizona looks at Yvonne as she slightly smirked knowing what Christina was trying to do.

Carefully glancing back at the Cardio surgeon, Arizona crossed her arm for a minute.

"Now, just out of the blue, you want to work with kids?" Arizona looked at Yvonne with a suspicious frown on her face. "She hates kids?"

Yvonne snorted as she concealed her smile with the back of her hand, adjusting her white coat before Christina rolled her eyes at the Grey sister while she runs a hand through her messy black hair.

"I am a badass surgeon and you expect me to hate kids?"

Arizona nodded at Yvonne, Christina gave the blonde female a stink eye but the youngest Grey just shrugged as she returns her hands to the side of the bed as they began to wheel their patient towards the E.R.

"Kids adore me, Eve?"

"Last time you said that a 4-year-old threw up all over your scrubs and then you ran out of that examination room cussing for the rest of the day."