〘004〙

Sitting on a chair in the hall next to Christina, Yvonne leaned her head on her friend's shoulder

"Can't we just leave I have nothing to do with this?" April gazed at the two females, biting the side of her thumb. "This isn't my fault."

Reed snorted looking at April. "Just so you know, you're getting fired."

Christina sighed and threw blue a pen at Reed hoping it would hit her head. "And you are getting on my last nerve." Christina smiled sarcastically as the redhead just huffed.

"How long is this stupid drama going to take?" Alex was frustrated after throwing his phone against the wall. "I have other things to do."

"Need to make a phone call?"

Charles laughed at Jackson his joke but Alex tried to get in contact with Izzie for the whole day and had no success so far.

"Alex just ignore it, you know bett-" Yvonne tried to stop him but it was not making any sense.

Too late Alex got up from his chair and walks up to Jackson, grabbing the collar of his scrub shirt. "Alex stop it!"

"Hey, this is a damn hospital." Owen and Derek walk up to the big drama in the hospital hallway and separate the two. "Stop it both of you."

Yvonne looked at Jackson, shaking her head in disappointment. "Seriously? His wife won't answer his phone calls and then this?"

Walking back to her chair she sits back down next to Christina. "Come on Yvonne this was just getting interesting!"

"You think punching each other in the face is interesting?" Yvonne rolled her eyes at Christina her statement until she saw Webber walking out of his office.

"What happened with that patient today is unforgivable, you are all going to stay here and keep quiet until I get my final answer!" Yelled Webber glaring at all of them.

"Hunt?" Owen looks up at the dark-skinned man and gets up from his chair. "You're first."

Owen gave Yvonne and Christina one last smile before following Richard.

"Eve and I are not going down for this hear me?" Christina caught Owen's attention before he walked into Webber's office.

"Someone has to." And with that, he closed the door.

"That's it, I'm so dead." Christina bit her lip as she saw Reed smirking in the corner of her eye. "Webber is gonna fire me."