〘036〙

"You're 30 weeks, you can go into labor any moment, you know

"You're 30 weeks, you can go into labor any moment, you know." Meredith teased, sitting at the lunch table. "Just popped into my mind."

"Are you trying to scare me?" Yvonne furrowed her eyebrows, drinking from her water bottle. "It sounds like you are.."

"No, just take it slow from now on." Meredith raised an eyebrow at Yvonne. "Anyways, I know you won't."

"I am taking it slowly ever since I found out I was pregnant." The younger blonde huffed, placing a hand on top of her bump.

"And you will until the end of it." Meredith shrugged her shoulders, cleaning her hands with a napkin. "I'm not saying all this for myself."

"The only thing I need is something to do, literally anything." Yvonne sighed deeply, watching people leave the cafeteria. "anything that involves a wound."

"Is she trying to get a patient again?" Christina adjusted her stethoscope, placing her tray down on the table. "You know we won't let you do that right?"

"Did you seriously get in here again?" Turning her head Yvonne saw Lexie walking towards the table as well. "I was on 'keeping you home' duty."

Lexie sat down next to Yvonne, hanging her coat on her chair. "Okay, you're stubborn, we know. But you only have twelve weeks left, that's not much."

"I'm still here? and I'm doing great, I'm not made of glass." Yvonne muttered when stealing a fry from Lexie's tray.

"No just stubborn material made by Thatcher Grey, that is." Christina leaned her arms on the table, smirking at Yvonne. "Mhm."

Yvonne chuckled at Christina's statement, as she saw April grabbing a chart when standing next to a woman with a bleeding open wound.

"Middle Grey, don't even." Christina snapped her fingers at Yvonne.

Yvonne got up from the chair, strolling over to April's side, smiling at the woman. "Hi I'm Yvonne Grey, can I take a look at that?"

The woman nodded before Yvonne slightly touched the patient's forearm, inspecting the jagged bleeding wound.

"How long has this been bleeding?" Yvonne carefully touched the skin on the female her arm, trying not to hurt her.

"I'd say twenty-five minutes?" The woman frowned, looking at Yvonne and April in confusion. "Is that a bad thing?"

Yvonne shook her head at the woman, taking the chart from April. "No, no, no worries, we just need to get that sutured."