〘018〙

"For god's sake, Jackson, I'm okay

"For god's sake, Jackson, I'm okay." Yvonne ignored it with a sweaty forehead, reaching out for her car keys as soon as she was stopped by her significant other. "Are you serious?"

Anxiety was one tough son of a bitch towards the Grey sister the last few years. The feeling of being weak and nervous filled up the blonde's body.

But last night went too far when Jackson found her and six pills in her hand with the sequel of breaking down.

"I just saw you with six pills in your hand. Eve, I can't lose you..." Jackson rambled when Yvonne sighed.

"Hey, you make me happier than I've ever been in 26 years." She began walking up to him. "Anxiety may take over my mind but not my heart, okay?"

Gazing down at the blonde, trying to believe what she was saying but still felt scared.

 Just as he placed his lips against her forehead was also the thing that made Yvonne wrap her arms around his waist.

"I really should get going, Mark needs me." The blonde mumbled with closed eyes.

"So I won't see you?" Jackson pouted, not ready to let her go yet.

"If he doesn't need my help anymore, then you'll see me for lunch." Yvonne joked as she plastered a smile on her face. "And if not you'll see me tonight."

"Promise?" He smirked.

"I promise, I went to work yesterday and I came back O.K.A.Y, and today won't be any different," Yvonne assured, caressing his cheek.

"Why does Sloan even need your help?" Jackson frowned

"Gary Clark," Yvonne mumbled only thinking of the man gave her chills and she was not fond of him.

"I'll see you at the hospital then?"

"You definitely will." She smiled, kissing his lips before stepping out of the house together with her keys.

.

"Were you at Avery's again, you're my sister and I only see you when we're cutting people open." Meredith blurted, walking up to Yvonne from behind. "Sloan is already waiting."

"Tiny reminder that you were the one who told me to grab the chance, Mer," Yvonne mumbled when she saw April and Jackson talking in the corner of her eye. "I'm gonna help Mark."