〘007〙

"Wait you and Jackson kissed?" Yvonne placed her arms on top of the nurse's desk as the black-haired surgeon nodded, pursing her lips

"Wait you and Jackson kissed?" Yvonne placed her arms on top of the nurse's desk as the black-haired surgeon nodded, pursing her lips. "Yesterday at the party?"

"Yes, BUT I was drunk and I pushed him away." Declared Christina, walking behind the nurse's desk, with a chart in her hand. "It meant nothing."

"Why are you telling me this?" Yvonne followed Christina behind the desk, as the Cardio surgeon wrote something down. "At all?"

"Because you're my friend?" Christina closed her pen as she furrowed her eyebrows. "I'm being honest."

Yvonne pursed her lips and nodded.

"Yeah well, I should go and look if I'm needed anywhere" Yvonne walked away from behind the desk and took her white coat off the chair.

Bumping into a person her eyes darted up and saw Jackson looking down at her.

"So you kissed one of my best friends?" Blurted Yvonne, smacking him on the chest. "Seriously?"

"Calm down, have you seen her?" Jackson rubbed his chest, wondering if she had seen the cardio surgeon this morning. "I can't find her."

"How do you think that I know you kissed her?" Yvonne tightened her ponytail, her tone surprising her as two nurses started whispering.

"Are you jealous of her?" Smirked Jackson, crossing his arms at his friend.

"What? I'd rather die?" Barked Yvonne, seeing Izzie and Derek wheeling an old man into an examination room.

"Die no, denying yes." Replied Jackson shaking his head at her behavior.

"Well go and find your drunk kiss from yesterday but please take this you look like hell." Joked Yvonne, giving him an Advil. "I gotta go."

"Izzie?" The blonde female darted her eyes at Yvonne and opened her arms.

"Yvonne!"

Wrapping their arms around each other, Derek awkwardly cleared his throat.

"Doctor Stevens, are you quite done?" Izzie rolled her eyes but nodded as she walked to the side of the hospital bed.

"Izzie was a very good student." Admitted Mr. Singer, looking at Izzie.

"She'll become a doctor someday if she doesn't get too distracted, you know what I mean don't you." Stated the man, while Derek kept doing his job.