〘006〙

"Did you hear anything from April?" Yvonne paced in the hospital hallway next to Jackson as she put her pager back on her coat, thinking she wasn't needed anytime soon

He shrugged his shoulders, staring at the nurse's desk.

"We're back on the talking area?" He turned towards her furrowing his eyebrows as the girl had confusion written all over her face.

"You'd rather have me not talking to you at all?" Yvonne snapped as she gave a chart to the nurse behind the desk.

"Grey!"

Both of them turn around and saw Owen walking toward them.

"You have a patient Karev is with her but he could use some help, you up for it?" Owen handed over the chart about her patient and Yvonne nodded.

"Yeah sure, thanks."

 Jackson took hold of her hand before she walked away. "What did I do?"

She looked down at the ground, shaking her head. "You didn't do anything it's me.."

.

Walking into the room she saw Alex sitting down next to the patient, and Arizona standing on the other side of the room.

"Okay, what do we have?" Yvonne smiled at Arizona before she glanced at Alex as she walked over to him and the patients. "Tell me anything."

"Laura Young, 30 weeks pregnant. Was in a car accident and also has a subdural bleed. The baby's in distress, so I'm suggesting doing an ultrasound." Alex inspected the screen as a heartbeat filled the room.

Yvonne looked at the screen with tears in her eyes but got confused when she saw a white area on the screen.

"Are you crying?" Alex moved over to Yvonne as he saw a tear roll down the woman's cheek. "Are you alright?"

"N-No I'm fine just memories I guess?" Yvonne wiped her tears as she gave him a sad smile. "Move up a little?"

"Arizona, the baby's brain it's hemorrhaging" Alex pointed at the brain of the baby.

"So we will need to do a crash c-section while Laura is getting her brain surgery," Yvonne stated shrugging at Alex.

"Okay well, what are we waiting for let's get her in the O.R then?" Asked Alex, frowning at both of them. Yvonne and Arizona released the breaks of the hospital bed and started wheeling Laura down the hall.