〘022〙

One hand placed on the sink as the other grabbed the fabric of a white colored shirt, revealing a slightly deep wound, that was starting to heal together with stitches that were discarding themselves to heal

Opening the water after taking a bar of soap both of her hands were covered by lukewarm water that created soap foam that killed all the bacteria that were still there.

Drying her hands the blonde took a cotton ball that had consumed some rubbing alcohol, not wanting to border any other of her colleagues or even her boyfriend.

"Come on..." Yvonne whispered just as she started to apply pressure on the wound on the left side of her chest. "You're the one being able to feel pain, some aren't."

Removing the pressure on the now slowly healing wound, the feeling of disgust, and unattractive covered the female's head in deep thoughts.

"You'll get through this." The blonde surgeon stated placing two fingers over the fragile red skin with a slight hopeful smile and a sparkle of hope.

As a door handle was heard through the room she retreated her fingers from the wound, as the door revealed the person that wouldn't give up on her until he found a solution to wake her up.

"You shouldn't be standing up you know that, yet you don't listen?" Jackson spoke, closing the door behind his back when Yvonne shrugged as she sat down on the hospital bed.

"I'm awake, I'm alive, and I finally get to start part two of my life," Yvonne stated two eyes who were slightly shining with happy tears. "I've been waiting for my seat in the happy place for years, and then I burned my hand with stupid coffee and I met you."

Jackson walked up to her and took a place next to her on the bed, grabbing her hand before kissing her knuckles. "I'm gonna say it again but you already know it, I love you."

"Thank you for not leaving my side." Yvonne smiled
caressing her boyfriend's cheek when peeking under her eyelashes. "I love you too."

Releasing a relieved sigh, the blonde girl placed her head on Jackson's shoulder while staring at the ceiling in deep thought.

"You think Bailey would allow me to go home already?" Yvonne questioned with a tone of doubt.

"It's Bailey, she wants to make sure you're fine, so do I?" Jackson stated, getting up from the bed and pressing the red button beside the door. "Ask her."

"You want her to go all mom mode on me?" Yvonne joked, shaking her head just as she pushed herself up from the bed and grabbed her purse from the night table next to her bed.