〘015〙

"Kissing you was a big step for me

"Kissing you was a big step for me..." Blurted Yvonne as the blonde shoved her hands into the pockets of her lab coat as she tried to be as honest as possible while staring off into the distance.

She never doubted that she would try to fight her feelings this badly instead of giving her and Jackson a chance. "People reveal their feelings, they kiss, and then, they avoid each other."

Those were the hurtful words that were spread over the area around the nurse's desk as both of them received stares out of curiosity, wanting to know exactly what was going on with the both of them.

"We're not just friends and you feel it, Yvonne." Whispered Jackson, tilting his head while his mouth was set in a hard line, not knowing how to express his feelings towards the only person that made him complete. "You're the only one I want."

Yvonne shockingly batted her lashes at the statement her friend just made about her, nor did he know what she felt for him.

But after everything she just couldn't step into a new relationship just yet. 

She needed time and space.

"I was the first person in here to accept you and I'll be the first person to be in love with you, but give me time." Admitted Yvonne, taking her hands out of her pockets before she undid her ponytail and shook out her hair while Jackson sighed.

"He can't hurt you anymore, you know that right?" Blurted Jackson, he propped his chin on his hand while leaning his arm on the desk, gazing at the female that looked right back into his eyes in sadness and disappointment. "I'd never do something like that?"

"I told you I was only going to talk about it once." Snapped Yvonne, turning her face away she took in a sharp breath.

"I didn't-"

"No. I'm done, Jackson" Ignored Yvonne, grabbing her stethoscope and walking towards the bridge while Jackson just kicked the desk in anger.

Knowing that he crossed the line by talking about her past, again. "We'll talk later."

He shook his head, knowing she needed space and the fact was that Jackson couldn't avoid it.

But he couldn't ignore his feelings either. Their first meeting was the first moment they became friends as well.

And like hell, he wouldn't forget that. The only thing he could do was hope she would make the right decision.

But before he could get deeper into his mind, someone spoke up.

"Are you alright?"