〘017〙

Already sitting on the counter in her sister's kitchen, the female surgeon blinked

Alex and Lexie have their discussion and Meredith opens the tap for washing dishes.

Engaged in her thoughts, Yvonne placed both feet on the floor and turned around before she took a towel to help Meredith.

"That's sweet but I don't need any help." Meredith smiled while she put a hand on her sister's. Acknowledging the kind gesture.

"Can I make myself useful for once?" Yvonne asked in a slightly annoyed voice as she leaned against the counter. "I am old enough."

Meredith crossed her arms with a confusing look that spoke words.

"That's just your ass Lexie?" Alex joked before taking a sip of his beer. "I like it fat."

Yvonne turned her head toward the living room and handed Meredith the towel before she took her wine glass.

"Did I just hear you talk about my sister's ass?" Yvonne wondered when her eyes followed their path to Lexie who was looking at her behind.

"Alex thanks but it's still disturbing, and kind of awesome," Lexie muttered while Yvonne shook her head at her sister's behavior.

"Lexie for God's sake, your ass is perfect." Yvonne snorted and pulled her sister beside her as she pointed at Alex's head. "You are obsessed in there."

Alex laughed and meanwhile he got up and held out a hand to Lexie. "Want to go upstairs and make out?"

Yvonne trailed her eyes between her sister and Alex as she slowly tried to walk away from both of them and grabbed her car keys on top of the fireplace.

"Where are you going?" Meredith asked, drying her hands on a towel with a wondering look.

"I'm getting some more food?" Yvonne tried with a small smile and shrugged her shoulders trying to convince Meredith.

"What food? I got groceries with Lexie yesterday?" Meredith frowned as she glanced at her sister.

"Who says the food I'm getting is for sharing?" Yvonne answered just as she started strolling towards the door.

"The fact that you can't help but share everything?" Meredith smirked at the younger female, knowing that Yvonne was trying to make her believe something else.

"Now where are you going?"

"Supermarket?"

"Now be honest?"