〘028〙

Empty glasses line up along the countertop in front of the younger Grey girl

Who's sitting by herself, looking like she just felt like everything was okay.

A small bump showed itself and a half glass of water was in front of her.

Placing her hand on her belly, Yvonne smiled. Looking up to see Joe refill her glass, smiling back at her.

"Can I say you're starting to show?" Joe said, leaning his arm on the counter. "It suits you."

"What suits me?" Yvonne furrowed her brows at the man.

"The bump, becoming a mother," Joe answered, filling glasses with wine. "It suits you."

"I'm happy, I'm trying to prepare myself for the next 7 months," Yvonne mumbled, downing her glass of water. "Can't wait to be honest."

Joe smiled at the girl once again, placing the glasses on a tray and walking away to another table.

A buzzing sound was heard, showing Jackson's name as her phone lit up.

The blonde placed the money on the counter,  Yvonne got off the barstool, strolling out of the bar towards the hospital.

The blonde girl walked into the hospital, scrolling through the baby rooms she had saved on her phone.

The blonde came to a halt with a frown just as she saw a person walking towards her.

"Finally, I've been looking for you for an hour, where have you been?" Jackson asked, sliding his phone into his pocket, before embracing her.

"Across the street? At Joe's, thinking." The Grey sister muttered back.

"Think? About what?" Jackson asked, staring at the person who meant the most to him.

Yvonne shrugged at him. "The next seven months of this." She said as she put a hand on her belly.

"Hey, you're doubting yourself again, I know you well enough, and that's why I'm asking you to stop," Jackson replied just as he placed his hand on hers. "I stayed with you for a reason.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry."  Mumbled Yvonne as she stared at him with a sad smile. "I just want to do it right, make this baby happy."

"You already do that, Meredith, Alex, April, Owen, and all the rest know that too." Assured Jackson. "Alex was looking for you, by the way."