〘014〙

With her green-colored eyes closed, the younger sister was washing her long hair until she sensed a slight amount of cold air that made her open her eyes

With her green-colored eyes closed, the younger sister was washing her long hair until she sensed a slight amount of cold air that made her open her eyes. She greeted the sight of her sister and Alex.

Alex was brushing his teeth and Meredith was now standing with her back facing Yvonne while she closed the door of the bathroom.

Alex moved his eyes towards Yvonne just as he passed a white towel that she wrapped around her showered body to make the conversation less awkward when Meredith would turn around although they were sisters.

The girl wandered out of the shower before Meredith turned around and scratched the side of her upper arm knowing she had a question. 

But also not wanting to ask it at the same time.

"Alex, Yvonne, Izzie's not here and Cristina's not answering her phone and I have a thing, so Alex I need you to be a girl for me." Babbled Meredith trying not to look her sister in the eyes.

Felt ashamed that she was the one having a question and not Yvonne.

"What'd he do? You want me to kick his ass?" Questioned Alex, cleaning the corners of his mouth with toothpaste while observing Meredith's nervous behavior. "Because I can."

Meredith didn't know how to start talking about the fact that Derek wanted a child.

Also, Alex's sarcasm and protectiveness weren't helping.

"Maybe I can talk to him?" Suggested Yvonne, shrugging her shoulders attempting to give Meredith some support with what she was trying to tell the both of them. "If you want me to?"

"He wants us to have a baby." Blurted Meredith, noticing that Yvonne her eyes were pointed at the ground as soon that sentence left her mouth in an anxious tone. "Soon."

"A-a baby t-that's great." Smiled Yvonne not trying to show all the mixed feelings on her face but just trying to be happy for her sister instead. "Amazing."

"So you do want me to kick his ass, yes or no?" Repeated Alex, pulling a shirt over his head before strolling over to Meredith's side while Yvonne just started to get dressed. "You still haven't answered my question."

"Alex.." Both of the sisters retorted in response to hopefully get a more helpful answer than just him being sarcastic...?

"Do you wanna have a baby?" Inquired Yvonne, staring her sister in the eyes as she leaned against the cold stone wall with crossed arms. "This is also your decision?"