Chapter 1: PARTY TIME

Me and a few friends are going to this cabin in the woods and we're going to get fucking hammered with the famous rappers Eminem and Dr Dre. This will be the best night of our life's!!!! Let party niggas!!!!

*****~~~~~~~~~*****

"I'm so excited but I don't want to get in shit." Gabi said. "By who Gabi? Where in the middle of nowhere." I said as we all laughed exept her. "Cheer up Gabi, it will be fun." Nate said with a smile. Gabi smiled back. They've had a crush on each other for a while. I don't get why they won't date but whatever. "Fine guys, but I'm not doing any drugs!" Gabi said in a sad voice. "I never said you did." I laughed. While we were walking there we saw a car, that was all damaged up.

"Yo look at this!" Seth said. We all went over to the damaged car and there was blood on it. "Aw shit man." I said. "Something bad gonna happen." Gabi said. Tears ran down her face. Nate gave her a hug and said "I'm here." Gabi smiled. And me and Sydney were giggling. "Holy shit... look at all this money." Seth said. He handed it to me. "This is like 1g." I said in shock. "What do we do with it." Jake said. "Keep it." I said as we all laughed. We saw a bus driving up the road. It was Eminem's or as I call him Marshall's tour bus. They stoped. Marshall and Dr Dre, I call him Dre came out of the bus.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?!" Marshall said with a nervous face. "We couldn't get a drive so we decided to walk. Its a nice night out anyway." I said "Arabelle you could of call me up. I mean we're going to the same place." Marshall said. I laughed. Everyone was in shock.

"Wow you weren't kidding Arabelle" Sydney said. "Why would she?" Dre said. "She's a person like that, Eminem." Jake said. "Hey guys, please call me Marshall." Marshall said. Everyone was still in shock. There jaw was wide open and their eyes were the size of golf balls. Marshall and Dre both laughed.

"Hop on guys." Marshall said. "We don't want you to die!" Dre said. I giggled at that little joke. We all got on the bus. I sat in Marshall's room. Yes he has his own room in the tour bus. The bus is fucking big. Marshall came in and sat next to me. We were talking about life and how its been. We haven't seen each other in a while. "Your so sexy." he said, started rubbing my leg in a sexy way. It felt nice but I couldn't let him do it.

"HEY STOP!!!" I commanded. "I'm sorry, I just love you so much!" I smiled and started blushing. He did the same. "I can't do this I'm too young. I'm 17 and your 26." I said looking at the floor. "It can still work babe." I wanna to say the same but I couldn't. "You have a daughter, she would hate me and get mad at you because your dating me, which she's almost the same age as me. He looked at me in the eyes. I was too. He leaned in, about to kiss be but Alex walked in. Thank god.

He handed me a beer. He asked what we're up too. I didnt wanna tell him that Marshall is trying to fuck me. "Uh.... We're just talking." I said. "Ya and we were about....." Everyone cut Marshall off and they were saying "We're here!!!" "Its so beautiful" I said. "Just like you" Marshall said with a smile. I blushed again. Alex walked up to me and said "oooh Eminem loves you!" "Shut the fuck up nigga" I said to Alex. He laughed.

We all got our bags and went in the cabin. It was so big and beautiful. "Let's get this party fucking started!" All the boys said. We dropped our bags as Dre blasted some music. We started playing truth or dare. It was pretty hot. Dre dared me to give Marshall a lap dance. I had to do it and by the look of his face he loved it. Dre was laughing his ass off. It turned really hot and dirty. Everyone was getting sexy.

"Arabelle nows our chance." Marshall said with a hungrey look. I looked at him with a smile "Keep dreaming baby. I'm heading to bed people." At that moment there was a loud bang on the door. It wasn't a normal bang it was like someone was trying to get in.

"I knew it I knew it I KNEW IT!!" Gabi kept saying. Everyone started panicking and then I stood up. "SHUT UP!!!" Everyone froze and looked at me. Marshall said "She's right." I rolled my eyes. "I will go see what it is" Marshall said. "I will come" I said. "No" he said to me. "I am.... Your not my Dad." I said in a childish voice.

He opened the door very slowly and outside there was blood all over the porche and a dead body..... A killer was right in front of us!!