Chapter 37: Dinner

I'm so glad I saw old friends and teachers! It was pretty nice. I'm also surprised that my lil bro is dating Hailie. But its love.

*****~~~~~~~~~~*****

        I helped my Mom set the table for dinner while everyone eles was outside playing catch with the football. We were having KFC. "Mom can I ask you something." "Sure baby what is it?" "Do you think its weird that me and Marshall are getting married? I mean he is 9 years older then me." She stopped what she was doing and looked at me. "No baby I don't. You guys are so cute together. It doesn't matter if he's older, its love." She said. I just smiled.

        We were all sitting down and eating. Me and Marshall were sitting beside each other. He started tickling my knee. "Marshall stop" I whispered. "Fuck me tonight" he whispered back. "I can't because of my period" I whispered. "Then I'm not going to stop." He said. He started tickling me more. I banged my knee against the table. Everyone looked at me. Marshall was holding in his laugh. "Give me a sec with Marshall" I said to them. I grabbed Marshall's hand and brought him to my room. I locked my door. Then I kissed him. He layed me on the bed. "Wait" I said. I got up and got an old towel. I put it under me. "Its not that heavy but you can't lick me and you need a condom. I don't want you to get some desese." I said. He smiled. I handed him the condom. He pulled his shorts down and put it on. I took off my shorts and thong. "Turn around" I said. He did. I pulled the tampon out and threw it in the garbage. It wasn't that bloody. "If you don't want you don't have to" I said. "Trust me I do" he said. I sat on the towel. He turned around and came over to me. He started kissing me. Then he slipped in me. It felt like I haven't had his dick in me in forever. He didn't start out slow. He went fast. I was trying not moan that loud. "God" I moaned. His hard penis felt so good in me. "Fuck me Marshall" I moaned. He did. "I love you" he said. "I do too" I said. Then he came. Not in me because of the condom but I just know when he cums or he's usually about to. He took his dick out of me. There was no blood. Good. "Now stop bugging me" I said. He laughed. He handed me a tampon. He turned around so I could put it in.

        We went to the kitchen to finish. Gavin and Hailie came up to us. "Can we go to the park to play football. Boys vs Girls?" They both asked. Me and Marshall looked at each other. "Sure" we said. We put our shoes on. Gavin got his football and pinecones for the net. "We'll be back" I told my Mom. "OK" she responded. We all raced down there. I was first of course. Marshall was last because he fell. He always falls. Hailie came second and Gavin came third. We set up the nets. Me and Hailie went to our side. "I got Marshall" I said. "OK then Gavin's mine" she said. "Here's a tip, don't be afraid to take them down." I said. She laughed. "Ready?" Gavin yelled at us. "Yep" I said popping the p.

        Gavin put it in the middle. We started where our nets were. "3...2...1...GO!" I yelled. We all rushed to the ball. Marshall got it. He was trying to pass it to Gavin but Hailie was blocking him. He decided to throw it to him. Hailie caught it. "Run Hailie" I yelled. She did and got a touch down. We played for an 1hr. It was 8 pm when we finished. The boys won. It was a tight game; 24-26. Gavin and Hailie sat on the swings and me and Marshall sat under my tree. I sat in between his legs. He had his arms around my waist. "So y'know Hailie and Gavin are dating right?" I asked him. "Yeah" he sighed. "What's the matter" I asked. "My baby girl is growing up to fast." He said. "She will always be your baby girl" I said. He hugged me tight. "Will you always be my baby girl?" He asked. "Of course" I said. He kissed me. "I love you" he said. "I love you too"  I said.