Chapter 26: Bye bye friends, hello baby

I don't believe I slept a whole day!! I guess I have never done heavy drugs like that. Now my friends are leaving. I'm kinda sad.

*****~~~~~~~~~~~*****

        It was 6 pm and we were driving my friends to the airport.

        When we arrived there I started tearing up. I really will miss them. I gave them big hugs. "I'm always in touch, just text me and Sam tell my parents that I'm OK just say I'm staying with my boyfriend. Don't tell them anything. Please I will." "OK" Sam said. I said good bye. They got on the plane and flew away. Me and Marshall walked back to the car. "Finally alone' I said with a half smile. "Yep" he said kissing me. We got in the car. "You wanna get something to eat babe" Marshall asked. "Uh... Sure.. Where though?" "Wendeys?" "I guess." He drove us to Wendeys. "Is take out fine" he asked. "Yeah." He orderd our food. We parked in the parking lot and ate there. "Thanks" I said. "For what" he asked looking at me. "Everything." He smiled. "I love you and I always have" he said. "Same with me." I kissed him.

        Once we finished and got home, I went into the pool room. I stripped butt naked and dived into the pool. The water was so nice. I just relaxed on a floaty till Marshall jumped in and tipped me over. "What the fuck" I said punching his arm. I looked down and noticed he was naked. He laughed. I swam away before he could do anything. I got out. He had a frown on his face. "What you doin" he said. "This" as I said jumping right beside him. He came underwater with me. We started kissing. I went up above the water. He did to. I wrapped my arms around his neck, he put his hands on my waist. "Babe I don't know how many times I've said this but I love you" he said. I kissed him. It was filled with passion. We went into the hot tub. We were just making out like crazy. Then some how he slipped his cock in me. It felt so good. "Shit" I said moaning. "I know right" he said giggling and going really fast. "Why you so fucking hot" I said as he slowed down. "I don't know" he said. We both laughed. I started stroking his cock. I started teasing him. "Stop teasing" he said. "You always tease me. What are going to do about it?" Then he took his dick out of my hand and put it in my pussy. "This" he said going so fast that I was screaming. He was laughing. "FUCK!" I yelled. Then he came. Some dissolved with the water. "I hate you" I said laughing. "I love you too" he said kissing me.