Chapter 29: A night to remember

Wow! I think is the best night!!! Marshall just asked me to marry him.

*****~~~~~~~~*****

        I looked at him crying. "Yes... Yes of course!" "She said yes!" Marshall yelled. Everyone stood up and clapped. I hugged Marshall. "Let's go home" he said smiling. I was still happy crying. He put the ring on my finger. It was perfect. He picked me up bridal style. He walked me outside to the limo. "Your mine now" he said smiling at me. I laughed. "Still a 1 on 1 basketball game?" I said smiling. "I warning you I will kick your ass." He put me down and opened the limo door for me. "Thanks Shady." He smiled.

        We arrived to the house. I ran out of the limo, to the house an up stairs. Marshall wasn't running after me. I quickly put some blue shortie shorts on and a sport bra on. I took off my make up and put my hair up. I also took the ring off, I can't risk breaking it.

        I ran downstairs, to the basketball cort. Marshall was wearing red and white basketball shorts and a red shirt. "Babe, your so hot" he said coming up to me, kissing me. I pushed him off. "Nigga please." I said taking the ball away from him. I ran up to his net and scored. "2-0 me" I said laughing. He just looked at me in a sexy way. I could tell he was hungry. "Let's make a deal baby, if you win I will let you bang me every night for a week, but if I win you can't bang me for a week." I said. "A week?" He said in a sad, childish voice. "Yep and you have to do whatever I want for a week." He frowed. I went up to him and kissed him. Then he stole the ball way from me. "Prick" I yelled. He laughed and got a basket. "2-2" he said laughing. "Who ever gets to 24 first wins!" I said. He nodded and got another basket. "Come get me" he said laughing. I ran up to him.

        20 minutes later and the score was 22-22. "You can get a free shot first babe" I said. "I'm going to get it" he said trying to be all cool. He got ready to take the shot. It went in. "YESSS" he yelled running over to me. I smiled. He started kissing my neck. "Let's start now" he whispered in my ear. He starting kissing me. I was kissing him back. Then I pushed him off and ran out of the room. "Where you going" I heard him yell. I ran out side to the pool, I stripped naked and jumped in. It was so nice. I saw him starring at me. "I know what your doing" he said. I smiled at him

"What am I doing?" "Teasing." I laughed. He stripped naked and jumped in. I swam to the stairs of the pool and got out. "Stop it" he said. I laughed. I ran to the secret spot. The one he took me to when that guy was shooting up the place. When I got in there... I thought about Jordan. Shit! I forgot to ask him. Nigga. Well I guess I'm seeing my family soon. I heard foot steps above me. I was laughing. I hid behind a book shelf. "Babe I know your down here!" I giggled. Shit! I put my hand over my mouth. "Hahah caught you red handed!" He came over to the book shelf. He grabbed my hand to help me up. "Finally your mine" he whispered, kissing my neck. I couldn't let him do it tonight. Even though it felt so fucking good, we do it every night. "Babe...." I said. It came out as a moan. I was trying to stop him. He lead me to the bed. He pushed me on the bed. He came on top of me and started kissing me. I got really tired. "I'm tired" I said to him. "I will fuck you to sleep." He said. He went down to my pussy and started licking it. It felt so good. "M-more" I said. He sticked his dick in me. It was so hard.. I mean I have never felt him this hard. I teased him good. He put his arms on my sides. He went so fast. "Harder, harder" I said breathing heavily. He did. I was moaning so loud.  He started licking my tits. He was sucking them so hard, they started hurting. Then I started to fall asleep.