Chapter 30: My surpise

Oh fuck man! I'm so tired. I don't wanna get up but shitttt I think the band is coming over. Fuck!

*****~~~~~~~~~~~*****

I woke up. I was so soar. Marshall was hugging me. I rolled over to see his beautiful face sleeping. I kissed him. "Morning baby" he said trying to open his eyes. I smiled. I started kissing him more. I rolled him over so I was on top of him. "Last night was amazing" I said. "I know." He said smiling. When we were making out, the phone rang. "Are you fucking kiding me" Marshall said. He picked it up. "I'll be up stairs" he said. "OK... I'm going to our room." I said. We both climbed up the ladder. I went to our room and he went in the living room. I got put black plad PJ pants on and a white belly shirt on. I just put my gold chain on and a white bandana. I got some clothes for Marshall. I went downstairs and threw him his clothes. He was still on the phone. I think it was Proof. I went in the kitchen. It was 12 pm. Wow, I slept in. I made some kraft dinner. I was hungry as hell. While I was stirring it, I felt Marshall put his arms around my waist from behind. "Who was it" I said softly. "Proof... The band wants to tell you there surprise to you." "Do you know?" "Ya." I turned around and kissed him. "I'm so sore from last night." He laughed. "That's what you get for teasing me" he said with a smilie. The phone rang again. "Imma whoop Proof's ass if its him." I laughed. He walked in the living room and picked it up. When I finished making my lunch, I sat down and checked my phone. I got a text from Sam:
"I heard your coming to visit, I can't wait to see you. Xoxo."

I was happy that Sam texted me. I couldn't text her back because I knew she was in school...... Fuck it. I texted her:

"I can't wait to see you too! Me, you and Lana should do something. Just us 3. I miss you all. Kiss kiss"

She texted back right away.

"Everyone misses you.... you should visit the school and you could bring Marshall."

I laughed.

"You know what. I might do that. I'm not coming till the weekend. I don't know when I'm leaving... Hold on."

Marshall walked in. "Who you talking to?" "Sam.... Are you doing anything in the 2-3 weeks?" I asked. "No why?" "Well that's how long I wanna stay in my hometown."

"Ya that's fine." He said. "Would you also come to my school with me? I wanna say hi to all my teachers and shit?" "Babe I'll do anything." I kissed him. I texted Sam back:

"Hey I'm go to visit for a while, maybe 2-3 weeks. Maybe even longer. Tell everyone but don't say about Marshall. What?!?! Did you guys tell anyone eles that I'm dating Marshall?!?"

She texted back:

"Of course not. We're not stubid. Lol. That's great though. I will too. I gtg my teacher going freak."
"OK, bye."

"Who was on the phone baby?" I asked him smiling. "Kim..... She's being a bitch. She wants me to take Hailie for a while, I was thinking she could meet you and your family." "That's a great idea... are you renting an hotel for us?" "Yeah... I was hopeing." He said kissing my neck. He pulled away. "The gang I mean band is coming over." He said. "Gang?!?!" "I was thinking about a movie and its about gangs." "What movie?" "Uh... Um.... THE WARRIORS" he yelled. I laughed.

It was 3 pm and me and Marshall have been watching movies all day. "When are they coming" I asked Marshall. I really wanted to know what my surprise is. "Any-" Marshall got cut off by the door bell. "That must be them." I giggled. He got up and answered it. They walked in and sat on the couches. Marshall sat beside me again. He put his arm around me. I rested my head on his chest. I loved hearing his heart beat. "So what we're about to tell you and ask you, you can't tell anyone. I mean it." Kon said. "You guys are scaring me" I said looking up at Marshall. "Well first we must tell you." Proof said. "We aren't just a band.... We are a gang." Kon said. My jaw opened wide. "And we wanted you too join" Proof finished. SHIT! I did not see that coming. I know I was in a gang but this... This is a real gang. With older people. 'What do you say" Marshall asked me. "Guys.... OF COURSE I WILL" I yelled. They were all happy. "So we need to tell you some shit" Swifty said. "Wait..." I looked at Marshall. "Did you tell them" I asked Marshall. He knew exactly what I was talking about. "Wait.. What" Bizzare asked. "Hold on....." I ran up stairs and got the ring. I put it on. I started tearing up.

I walked back downstairs. "Com'on girl. Whats up?" Kuniva asked me looking dead me in the eye. "Me and Marshall... I don't know when.... But we're getting married!" I held up my hand with the ring on it. "Holy shit" Proof said. "Real diamond" Marshall said. I looked at him and kissed him. "Congratulations you two" they all said. "Thank you" we both said.

"So about the gang" I said. "Oh ya" Proof said. We all laughed. "So we're the Dirty Dozens, we have an outfit for you..... When we go out to do shit..... Y'know..... You need to were this." He handed me the outfit. "Nice nice." I said. "You also need a fake name-" I cut Kon off. "Icey A" I said. "That's my gangster name" I said. "Good" they all said. "And lastly.... Our necklace." Proof handed me a big silver chain that said D12. It had little diamonds in it. "You can wear it whenever." Marshall said. "Thanks guys" I said. "Did Marshall say we're going to my hometown for a while. No longer then a month." I asked. "Yeah" Proof said. "OK" I said. "Hey guys... I am going upstairs.... I'm tired. Thank you again. I will talk to you later." I said. I kissed Marshall. "Oh ya... I almost for got... This is our handshake." Proof showed me the hand shake. "OK" I said. I did the handshake to all them. "Later" I said.