Chapter 19: Shit man

I'm am so scared what to find out about Jordan! What if he is Alex's helper. I know Marshall won't be happy about that.

*****~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****

After we finished eating it was 2:30. "Let's get going now..... I don't wanna be late" I said. "Okay but me and Gabi need to use the shiter..... We will try to be quick" they said as me and Marshall were laughing. "We will just drive around the parking lot" Marshall said. I was laughing. He picked me up like a fucking rag doll. And he ran out the door with me. I couldn't stop laughing. "Put me down" I said as we're still laughing. "We're here anyways" he said. He leened me against the car. He started kissing my neck. I was moaning lightly. "Not now" I said giggling. "Please" he begged. "I'm not have fucking sex with you on public" I said. He stopped and looked at me. "Get in the car" he determined. He opened the car door for me. I got in. I was wondering what he is doing. When he got in, he drove to the back of the parking lot.

When he parked he told me to get in the back. I was blushing. I got in the back..... He was right behind. Marshall sat down first. I sat on his lap and put my arms around his neck. "Your so beautiful" he said. I started blushing again. He started kissing me. I could feel his hard Bonner. It was hot. I got up, lifted up my dress and took my underwear off. He unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down. "Its so fucking big babe" I said getting on him. "11 inches" he said. We both laughed. I stared riding him like his dick was a horse. I was moaning so much. "Oh fuck" he said. I was moaning so loud. "That's the spot" I said. "Babe i-i-i think I'm cumming" he said. "Yes baby yes" I said. I felt the hotness in me. "Oh shit babe... That was so fucking good" I said. "I know you feel great" he said. I put my underwear back on and Marshall pulled his pants back up.

We went to the front of McDonald's. "I'll go see where they are" I said kissing him. I got out and went in the bathroom. I saw them talking. "Hey we got to get going." "OK we're coming" Sydney said. I walked out first. They were right behind me. I could hear them whispering I couldn't make it out. "Hey" Marshall said. I got in and shut the door to the car. He patted my leg. He got out of the parking lot. It was 2:54 pm.

We got there around 3:10 pm. "Com'on guys" I said. I got out and went over to Marshall. I held his hand tight. I was scared. He stopped me before we walked in. "Are you OK" he whispered in my ear. "I don't feel good.... My stomach really hurts." "Here I got some advil.. Take 2." He handded me the bottle and his water bottle. "Thanks" I said smiling. He kissed me.

All four of us walked into the police station. I held Marshall's hand. We walked to the front desk. "We're here too find info about Jordan" Marshall said. "This way" the lady said. We followed her into a room. It was quite small. "He will be here in a sec" the ladies said. We sat down at the table. We were all talking about tonight and how fun it was going to be. Then a police officer walked in.

"Hello I'm Tyler" the police officer said. "Hi" we all said. He sat down in a chair across from us. "Were should I get started" he asked. "Was he Alex's helper?" I asked. "I'm so sorry to say but yes." I started to cry. Marshall hugged me tight. "Why the fuck would he do this? I FUCKING HATE LIFE" I yelled and stormed out of the room. Marshall followed me. He grabbed my hand. "LET GO" I yelled. "No... I will not let go" he said. He pushed me lightly against the wall. He started kissing me. I stopped him. "I'm not going back in there" I said. "You don't half to but I will tell you everything that he said." "I'm sorry for yelling at you." "Its fine." "I love you" Marshall said. "I love you too." I kissed him again. He walked back in the room. I just sat on a chair outside a door.

40 minutes later they came out. Marshall hugged me. "Is everything OK" I asked really scared. "He's still alive" they all said.