Chapter 23: Friends

Wow! Last night was a great party! I am so tired though. I mean Marshall fucked me pretty hard.

*****~~~~~~~~~~*****

(Arabelle's POV)

I woke up beside Marshall. I was naked. I went on top of him. "Morning sexy" I said. His eyes started to open. "Morning" he said putting his hands on my sides. I started to kiss him.

I got dressed and went down stairs. It was a mess. "I ain't cleaning this shit" I yelled. Proof and Kon came down stairs shirtless. "Sssshhhhiiiitttt" Kon said. "Bizzare will clean it" Proof said. Well all laughed. Marshall came down stairs. "I will just call my cleaning crew." I went up to him. "Oh my god I hate you" I told him smiling. "That's what you get for being rich" he said kissing my forehead. He went to the kitchen and called the cleaning crew. I was wondering where my friends were. "Yo I can't stay all day... I need to check a few demos" Kon said. "I am going home and sleeping" Proof said. I laughed. "Ok guys... I'm going to see where my friends are." The both nodded. I went upstairs. I found Lana and Sam sleeping in Hailie's room. I went over and scared them. "What the fuck" Sam yelled.

I laughed. "Are you guys staying the weekend?" "I guess so but we half to be back for Monday because we got school and if I don't go my parents will kill me" Lana said. "Do you go to school" Sam asked me. "Nawh, I'm out of that shit" I said. "You should come back home, your parents are worried and we miss you" Lana said. I started tearing up. They both cane over and hugged me. "You should a least call them" Sam said. "I will on Monday." "Hey guys get dress and shit, I will get Marshall to make breakfast." "OK" they both said. I walked out of the room. I saw Sydney and Gabi in my room or was going to be my room. I woke them up and told them to get ready for the day, Marshall will be making breakfast. I went down stairs, to the kitchen and hugged him. I started crying. "What is it babe" he asked me. "Sam and Lana said that I should go home because my parents are worried and everyone misses me, even them." He hugged me tight. "If you want to-" I cut him off. "I will never want to leave you" I told him. I looked at him and I kissed him. "Can you make breakfast for everyone" I asked him. He nodded yes. I noticed Diezel, Jordan, Aidan and Zach were passed out on the couch in the hang out room. I threw pillows at them. "Get yo ass up, Marshall's making breakfast." They looked at me pissed. "OK we're getting up" Zach said. I left the room. I went in the living room, I sat on the couch and turned on the TV. It was the news right away. I flipped to South Park right away.

30 minutes later Marshall called for breakfast. Bizzare, Proof, Kon, Kuniva and Swifty ran down the stairs so fast. They pushed Sydney, Gabi, Sam and Lana right out of the way. Bizzare fell. We all laughed. "You guys are hungry" Lana said. "Bitch, yes we are. Bizzare just a fat ass and he needs food" Swifty said. "Nigga please" Bizzare said punching him in the arm. We sat in the dinning room. It was huge. I sat beside Marshall if course. Sam sat on the other side of me. It was silent. Me, Proof and Kon starting laughing out of no where. "What's so funny" Aidan asked. "Nothing" we said.

I took a bit into my bacon, there was a knock on the door. "I got it" Marshall said. He got up and walked out of the room. "Sam, Lana where's the rest of them" I asked. "We don't know, we were going ask you that" Sam said. "They probably went home or something" Jordan said. "Are you guys staying the weekend" I asked them. "Sure, why not" Diezel said. "We need to be back before Monday" Zach said. "That's fine, we will send you guys with the private plane." "Not ours though" Kunvia said. "I know, its filled with drugs and shit" I said as me and the band laughed. "Ya me and Sydney are going to go with them" Gabi said. "That's fine." I was so happy that I'll be alone with Marshall. I started smiling. "What" Sydney said. "Nothing." Marshall came in and sat beside me. I whispered in his ear that we were going to be alone on Monday. He started smiling. He kissed me. "Whats going on" Lana said pissed. "Nothing" I said in a childish voice. I saw the cleaning crew go past the door. There was probably 10-15 people.

After I finished breakfast, I went upstairs to have a shower. I did it in Marshall's bathroom. When I got in I started rapping Purple Pills. I heard a knock on the door. "Can I shower with you, its Marshall." i laughed. "OK" I said. He undressed his self and came in. "Your good at rapping" he said kissing me. I blushed. He grabbed a bar of soap and started washing me. It was hot. He wrapped his arms around me and started kissing my neck. I was moaning lightly. He took one of his hands and started rubbing my pussy. I turned around. I kissed him. He leed me on the glass of the shower. He cupped my boobs. He slipped his dick in me. He was kissing my neck. "Oh babe" I said. He went really fast. I was moaning so loud. We hugged each other. "FASTER" I yelled. He did. "Fuck" he said. He came right in my pussy. We looked each other in the eyes. His eyes were so beautiful. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said kissing him.

After I finished my shower and got dressed and just layed on my bed. I was so tired. "You OK" Marshall asked coming on top of me. "My stomach hurts...... SHIT" I yelled. "What?!? Are you OK" he asked really nervous. "I'm late" I told him.