Chapter 5: Alive

I wish we never came to this fucking place. This is all my fucking fault. All my friends are dead exsept GABI!!! But what if they are all alive? I'm scared.

*****~~~~~~~~*****

        Marshall lifted Gabi up. I started crying. He placed her on the couch. "Hold on Gabi. We will save you." Marshall said. He ran to get a wet towel. I held Gabi's hand tight. I saw the tears run down her face.

        Marshall came back to us. I lifted her shirt up. "I can't look." I said as I got up about to puke. There was blood and guts all over her and 5 knife marks. Gabi started screaming when Marshall was putting the wet cloth on her belly.

      "You'll be fine" Marshall said.

         2 hours later the bleeding stopped. I got some band aids to cover the marks. She was fine. I was so happy. I changed her clothes and fed her.

        "Thank you" she said in a happy voice. "I'm so so so sorry we left you. I just wanted to....." She cut me off "survive" I looked at her and smiled. "To be honest we were planning on leaving you guys" she said. Me and Marshall laughed. "I'll leave you guys alone" Marshall said.

        Thanks" we both said. "So what  happened to Dre and Alex?" She asked. "Well dre died as the bus crashed here and we don't know happened to Alex." I said. "So you and Marshall were alone? What happened?" She asked as she was giggling. "Well.....um mm.... He fucked me hard." We both laughed so hard.

        Marshall came out we a smerk on his face. Gabi laughed even harder which made me laugh harder. "Did you tell her?" Marshall asked while laughing. "Maybe babe." I said. He came over and sat beside me. I sat on his lap. "You guys are a cute couple" Gabi said. "Aw thanks" we both said as he kissed me. "Too bad Josh is dead." I said. She stated crying. "I'm sorry" I said. "Its fine." She said.

        We sat and watched movies all day. We locked and coverd all the windows and doors.

        We ate stake for dinner. Marshall had a kitchen with lots and lots of food. This bus is so fucking big. After we ate, we watched Marshall's movie '8 mile.'

        I loved his movie. It was my favorite. It was 12 am and Gabi fell asleep. We were at the sex part of the movie. I looked at him. "Touch me" I told Marshall. He looked at me. "Babe, I don't want Gabi seeing." He said. "She won't. She's a deep sleeper." I said as I pushed him on top of me so I could kiss him. I rapped my legs around his waist. "Please I need this."