Chapter 24: Weirdness

Shit! I think I'm pregnant! But the baby would be dead because all the heavy drugs I did last night. Another baby dead?!?! If its true I will kill myself.

*****~~~~~~~~~*****

Marshall had a few pregnancy test in a closet. It was kinda weird, why would he have a bunch of pregnancy test? Is he just using me for sex? Is he just going to leave me? All these questions were haunting me. Once he handed me one, I went in the bathroom. Once I took it out it said POSITIVE!!! I was fucking freaking out. I ran out of the bathroom door and hugged Marshall. "What did it say?!?" "POSITIVE!" I started crying. "Get out" he said. "W-what" I said. "GET OUT OF THE FUCKING HOUSE YOU DIRTY SLUT!!" He yelled. I started crying. "Do you were using me for sex." He nodded yes. I ran down stairs, out of the house. I started crying. Why would he do this? I knew it wasn't right from the beginning. I couldn't live with my self.... I ran out into the middle of the road and before a car hit me I woke up.

"What the fuck" I yelled. Marshall woke up. "What's the matter?" "It was just a dream!!! It was just a dream." I said. I hugged Marshall. I started crying. He hugged me tighter. "Wait" I got up and went to the bathroom. I puked. "Are you OK" he asked coming up to me rubbing my back. "I might be pregnant" I said. "But if you are... The baby would be dead because all of the drugs...." He said. "I know... Babe" I put clothes on and ran out of the house. Proof tried to stop me but he couldn't. I ran for 10 minutes till I was away from the house. I went to a drug store to get a pregnancy test. I got one the was a lot of money, but it tells if your pregnant and how the baby is doing. I handed the ladie 20 dollars. I went to a hotel and got a room for the night. Once I got in my room, I went to the bathroom and tried it. As soon as it said dead I fell to the ground. ANOTHER FUCKING BABY DEAD!!! Marshall will leave me. I know he will. I don't want to show my face to him. I called the hospital that I need a baby taken out. I was going there around 10 pm. I crawled to my bed a fell asleep.

I woke up. It was 8 pm. Shit! I got up, showerd, I smell like puke, and put my clothes on. They didn't smell that bad.

When I was done everything, it was 8:30. Great! I walked out of the hotel. The hospital wasn't far from here. When I got in, I told the ladies my name and shit. She told me room 313. Haha.
"Hello Ms.Stilwell, I'm John. We will be passing you out because we need to get the baby out. Any allergies?"

"No, not that I know of."
"Let's keep it that way, haha. Are you ready?"
"Y-yes but will it hurt?
"No darling, that's why we're passing you out"
"OK"

Then it was pure blackness.

I woke up. I was beside Marshall and I heard loud music down stairs. OK what the fuck is going on. This is weird. Marshall woke up. "You OK" he asked softly putting his hand on my cheek. "Ya....." I said confusedly. He kissed me. It didn't feel right. This is weird. I'm telling you. He came on top of me. He started kissing my neck. "Marshall" I said trying to stop him but it came out as a moan. "Stop" I said. He looked at me. "What's the matter" he said worried. "I don't know, it doesn't feel right" I said. He looked kinda pissed. I usally love when he kisses my neck with his soft lips. "Its probably just the drugs" he said walking out of the room. Well he's clearly pissed. Then I remembered I take birth control. Ha, all the stress left my body. I just went back to sleep.