Chapter 3: Sex for the first time

Oh my fucking god!!!! I lost 6 of my friends in 1 night. What the hell!!! We need help. I'm so scared. All I got is Marshall. At least he will keep me safe. He would do anything for me.

*****~~~~~~~~*****

I bursted into tears. Marshall hugged me so tight. I cryed into his chest. "Don't let go" I whispered as I was still crying. "I wasn't going to" he said. "W-what the hell are we going to do? I'm not going to fucking die to night!" I said madly but scared.

"Listen babe, I know you don't like me in that way but I will always protect you. Even if it risks me dying. I love you and I would do anything for you." I looked at him with a small smile. "I never said I didn't like you in that way, I just said I'm too young." He looked at me with a smile.

He pushed me on to the bed, he came on top of me.

Our lips connected. It was with passion. He started licking my lips for an entrance. I let him in. Our tonghs were fighting. He was winning. He ripped my shirt and bra off. "Holy shit Marshall you must want me" I said to him as he bit the bottom of his lip. "I've been waiting for a while to fuck you." I laughed. He started kissing my neck. I was moaning lightly. His lips were so soft. I forced his shirt off. God his body was sexy. He got on his knees and unbottened my jeans. He pulled my jeans and underwear off at the same time. He was starring at my wet pussy. "God baby your so wet" he said rubbing it. Then he stuck his fingers in me. I was moaning loudly. "Right there. That's the spot" I moaned. He smiled and went really fast. I felt an orgasm build up in me. Then I came. Marshall started licking it up. I was rubbing his sexy blonde hair. Man he's so fucking sexy. Then I noticed his pants were still on. "Take off your pants" I whispered.

"Do it for me" he said with a smile. I got on top of him, I was kissing his abs, going slowly down his belly. I started rubbing his dick. It was harder then a rock. I unbuttoned his jeans and took them off. I slowly pulled off his boxers. Teasing him. "Jackpot" I said in a seductive tone.

I grabbed his big cock and slowly started stroking it. I went faster and faster.

"Yes baby YES!" he moaned. "Faster faster." Then I stopped to look at his cock. "Its so perfect" I said as I giggled. I sticked it in my mouth, Teasing him. His moan was so hot. I bobbed my head up and down. He was squirtting. I took it out of my mouth and started licking the tip. He moaned. I stuck it back in my mouth. Moving my head up and down. I went faster and faster. "Ah" he moaned. I felt abit of sticky, hot, wetness go down in my throat. I took it out and some came out. It tasted weird. "I'm saving it" he said. "Thats hot." I said. He smiled.

I got up and he came on top of me, sucking on my left tit. He licked my belly till he got to my pussy. It started licking it agian. It felt so good. "M-M-MARSHALL." I moaned loudly. He removed his face from my pussy and he started to finger me. "Y-yes" I moaned. He was going faster and faster. I was moaning so loud. Then he stopped.

"Are you a virgin" he asked me. "Yes." "I will make this good then" he said laughing.

He put his tough back in my pussy. "Oh yes babe. Don't stop" I kept moaning. "I think...I think.... I'm cumming." I felt a tingle in my body. He came up to my face with my cum all over it. We started French kissing. It was weird.

"Ready" he said. "Born to be." I said. I was nervous because you know I'm having sex with the one and only Eminem. "Babe please don't hurt me." I said. "I wont, trust me." He slowly sticked his dick right up in my pussy. It felt so good. He went slow at first but he got faster. "Ahh fuck it, fuck it!!!" I moaned. "M-Marshall h-harder." I said as he went faster and harder. "Oh my god Arabelle." He said. We were both moaning. It was so fucking good. "Baby I'm cumming." "Yes cum yes cum." I said. I felt the hot, sticky, wetness in my stomach.

I moaned lightly. "How was that babe?" He said as we were trying to catch our breath. "Amazing." we looked at each other in the eye, he smiled and I smiled back. "I love you" he said. "I love you too." We made out. I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up and saw Marshall beside me naked. I looked down and I was naked. I thought, It really did happen. Yes!!! I had sex with Eminem. Marshall was waking up. "morning baby" I said as I kissed him. "Morning" he said back. I got up and put a robe on me.

I went to the front of the bus to look to see where we were and all I saw was our friends dead body's on the front of the bus.

Chased//Eminemजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें