Chapter 9: Thank god

Are we saved? I think we are. Im happy if we are but i hope i dont die. I wanna have a good life. I hope everyone is ok.

*****~~~~~~~~~*****

They put me on a stretcher and Marshall came in the back of the ambulance with me and we drove to the hospital. They also put Gabi on a stretcher because the knife marks were still pretty bad. Sydney was in the back of that ambulance with Gabi.

I woke up in a hospital room. Marshall was watching the football game. "Babe" I said softly. He looked at me. "Oh my god your alive" I smiled. "How did I get here? What even happened?" I said. "I'll tell you later. I'll be back I got to let a nurse know your up."

He walked out of the room. Sydney came in after. She started crying. "Its OK I'm fine. Where's Gabi? I asked nervously. "Getting stitches." She said as she was whipping her tears. "So she's fine" I said "yes" she said. The nurse walked in the room with Marshall. She had a glass of orange juice and a few cookies. "Eat up darling."

I took a sip and a bite of one of the cookies. "When will I get out" I asked. "Tomorrow but all you guys got to go to the police station. They are going to be asking you questions about why happened." The lady said. "Your friends can stay here. Gabi will also get out when you do." She said. "Thank you" I said and she left.

"Guys I'm so so so sor-" Sydney cut me off. "Don't say sorry, its not your fault." I started crying. Marshall kissed me. Sydney hugged me. "Hey imma hit the bathroom, I'll leave you guys alone to catch up" Marshall said. I smiled.

"So did anything happen?" She said while giggling. "Uh....just a couple things" I laughed. "Ah" she said laughing. I started to frown. "What Arabelle" she said. I started tearing up. "I-i was pregnant" she looked at me in shock. "O-oh my god Arabelle I'm so sorry" she said. "Please don't tell Marshall though." I said. "But how did you kn-"

Marshall came in. "Is everything OK?" He said in a nervous voice. "Ya" I said whiping up the tears. He came over and kissed me. "I'm going to check on Gabi, I'll leave you guys alone." "Thanks" I said. "Are you sure your ok?" He said. "Well I guess I should tell you. Well you know when we had sex for the first time?"

"Ya and it was good" he laughed. I agreed. "Well... Um...." I started tearing up. "I was pregnant." He looked at me in shock. I could tell in his eye he wanted to fucking punch Alex over and over again. "WHAT THE FUCK" He yelled. A nurse rushed in. "Is everything OK?" she asked.

Marshall stomped out of the room. "Ya" I said tearing up. The nurse came and sat beside me. "I'm so sorry about the baby" I started crying. She hugged me. "You should get some rest you have a long day tomorrow." I agreed. She walked out of the room and I fell asleep.