Chapter 21: Really hard sex

This party is hot man! I'm telling you right fucking now! Me and Marshall are going to be having some more fun in the bed, if you know what I mean.

*****~~~~~~~*****

     I jumped on him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and put my arms around his neck. I saw my friends laughing and I flipped them off. He walked me up stairs to his room. There was a lot of moaning. We were laughing. "Its our turn" he said while we walked into his bedroom and layed me on the bed. We started making out. It was so nice. He stopped kissing me and  started kissing my neck. I was moaning lightly. His lips were so soft. I pulled him closer to me. "Make this a night not to forget." I said getting up and I slowly took off my dress. "Holy shit" he said. I was wearing the sex outfit. "You like" I asked. "Yeah baby of course." He pulled me on top of me. I forced his shirt off. He flipped us over. He was on top of me. He took the outfit off. He was sucking on my boobs. Its was so ruf. Then he would lick my nipples which made them hard. Then he was kissing my belly till he got to my pussy. It was so wet. "I love when your wet" he said. He started licking my pussy. I was rubbing his blonde hair. "Oh baby" I said. I felt so good. I was maoning so loud. The I'm came. He came up and started kissing me. I could taste myself. Its wasn't the best but whatever.  I flipped him over so I was on top of him. I was kissing his belly till I got to his jeans. I started rubbing his hard cock. He was moaning lightly. I unbuttoned his jeans, and pulled down his jeans and underwear at the same time. His dick popped right up. "Man, I love your dick" I said putting in my mouth. He started moaning. I started teasing him. I took it out and licked the tip. He was squirting. I licked his balls. He was moaning and I love when he maoned. I put it back in my mouth. I went really fast."Oh baby yes" he said. I felt him cum in my mouth.

        I took his dick out of my mouth, I went on top of him and started kissing. He took his hand and put his dick in my pussy. I started moving up and down. I went so fucking fast. "O-o-oh m-m-y GOD!" I yelled. I was riding his dick like it was a horse. It was so good man. "I'm cumming" I yelled. "I think I am too" he said. Sure then shit we both did. I layed on top of him. "That was so good" I said. "Haha I'm not done with you yet" he said bitting the bottom of his lip.

        I started giggling. I got up and bent down on the bed for him. He slowly but his dick in me again. He started to tease me. "Faster baby" I was moaning. He went so fast. "Do you want faster" he said. Before I could say anything he went so fast. "You can't say no to Slim Shady." He was slapping my butt. He stopped. I layed on my back. He started licking my pussy. I was moaning like crazy. He's so good a sex. "Mm mm" I was saying. I came all of his face. I blushed. He put his dick in me again. "Do it so fucking HARD" I said to him. He did. I couldn't handle it. We were both moaning. "Here I go" he said cumming in me. He layed beside me. We were breathing heavily.

"You felt great" he said. "You too." He came on top of me and started kissing me.