Chapter 8: Saved..... i thinked

I'm so scared and afraid. I don't wanna die like really. I hope Marshall's is not lieing to us. I hope he knows what he's doing. Also we're going to be saving Sydney! Im so happy..... Kinda!

*****~~~~~~~~*****      

        Gabi looked and saw her. She started tearing up. "We need to save her" Gabi said in a shakey voice. "We do. No if, and or but's" I said. "We will don't worry" Marshall said.

         "We're trusting you with our life's!!" Me and Gabi said. "I know I know." Marshall said while he was unblocking the bus door. He looked at me and kissed me.  "LETS GO" He said while he kicked the door open. I held his hand tight. He ran out the door and looked at the killer. "Gabi, Arabelle you get Sydney. I got this bastard" Marshall said.

          Gabi ran over to Sydney and I kept my eyes on the killer walking backwards, pointing my gun at him. When I got to Sydney I heard a gun shot. I looked back and I saw Marshall he looled at me he, shot the killer. He ran over to us. "Is Sydney OK" he asked us. "I'm fine" she said. "Then lets get outta here" he said. We ran to the cabin.

         We saw the phone and Marshall started dialing 911. Then we saw Alex with a gun shot in his stomach. As soon as I saw that I knew he was the killer. I looked at Gabi and sydney, then Marshall. I looked back at Alex. "Y-your the killer" I said in a shakey voice.

        He laughed in creepy way. "Yes, yes I was." He said. Marshall got off the phone with the police. "911 is on there way with FBI coming." Marshall said. Gabi and Sydney just looked at each other. "I-i don't believe you would be trade us. YOUR A FUCKING DICK!" I yelled at him. "What did we do to you?" Gabi asked tearing up. "Ya" Sydney agreed.

        "But who killed-" Marshall got cut off by Alex. "I payed a friend" he said with a creepy smile. "Why Alex why" I said. "I hated you all. I just wanted to hang with you guys cause you cool. People tell me im such a goodie goodie but i'm not now so..." He said. "You fucking goof" I yelled. He looked at me and took out his hand gun and shot me. He hit me in the stomach. I fell to the ground. I started coughing up blood.

        Sydney and Gabi went on there nees and started crying. Marshall was tearing up. He looked at me, then Alex "YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD" and shot him with the shot gun in the head. He went on his knees and made sure I was still breathing. I was. "It will be fine babe"

        We heard serins from police cars. Marshall picked me up Bridal style and said "com'on girls." They got up and ran closer to the police. They saw us and stopped at us.