Chapter 18: Really nigga

I am so tired from shopping.. I mean it was cool that we were alone and shit. Like really cool. Just a bit weird.

*****~~~~~~~~~*****

I woke up and saw it was 12 am. I notice Marshall wasn't in bed. I got up. I looked around the house. I found him outside sitting in the hot tub naked. It was weird. I took off my PJs and sat right beside him. "What are you doing out here" I whispered in his ear. "I miss Halile, I need her in my life" He said as a tear went down his face. "You can get her back, and I can help you, Kim's just a bitch." I said. He kissed me. "Your so beautiful" he whispered smiling. I got on top of him. And we made out.

I woke up back in my bed naked. Marshall wasn't there. I put on one of Marshall's long shirts and underwear on and went down stairs to the kitchen. I saw A note and it said"
"I'll be back soon, I'm just picking up the guys, I love you."

I smiled. I was so hungrey, I looked in the fridge and saw bacon. I just cooked that up. When I sat down the phone rang. "Really nigga" I said out loud. I answered the phone:
"Hello, is this Arabelle?"
"Yes... May I ask who this is?"

"Its the police from the other night."

"Oh sorry.

"We found a lot of information about Jordan. You need to come today, today's the only day you can come."

"OK... Uh..... What time?"

"Is 3 pm OK?"
"Yeah. Thanks."

"See ya then."

I hung up the phone. I quickly called Marshall.

"Hey babe what's up?"
"Nothing... They found information about Jordan."
"They did? That's great. When are we going?"

"We have to go at 3 pm... He said this is the only time."
"Shit man... What about the party?"
"I don't know... Are you coming with me or not?"

"Of course I will... I'll be there in 10."

"Kay. Bye. I love you."

"Love you too."

I hung up the phone. I went up stairs to wake Sydney and Gabi.

"Sydney get yo ass up.. We got somewhere to go."

"Where?"
"The police station."

"OK."
"You wake Gab up... I'm getting in the shower."

"Kay."

I walked out of the room. I picked out a yellow dress. It was really short.

When I got out of the shower, Marshall was home with his friends. "You look hot" Proof said. Everyone laughed. "I know I do" I said laughing. I went to hug Marshall. "Did you eat" he asked. "Yeah.. I had bacon." "I can take us out for lunch if you want." He said kissing my forehead. "Sure."

I sat on the couch waiting for Sydney and Gabi to come down. While I was waiting I was getting to know the guys more. I always loved D12. They were my favorite band.

When Sydney and Gabi came down, it was 12 pm. "Finally" Marshall said. "Are you guys ready" I asked. "Yep" they both nodded. "Yo guys, I'll be back before the party. Don't do anything stubid" Marshall said. "I'll be in charge" Proof said. "Nigga you are a dumb motherfucker" Dre said. When we walked out the door, they were arguing about who's in charge. "They are going to burn my house down" Marshall said laughing. "Yep..." I said. "Were do you guys wanna eat" Marshall asked us. "McDonald's" we all said. "OK" Marshall said.