Chapter 15: Funny swimming

I love his house man. I never thought I would see his house. I never even thought I would be his girlfriend. Well we are all going swimming tonight. I'm excited!!

*****~~~~~~~~*****

Its 7 pm and Marshall is cooking burgers. Proof said he's good at cooking. Were having a BBQ though. I love BBQ.

After we ate, it was 10 pm, we walked to the pool. It was so beautiful. It had blue and purple lights, a diving board, a hot tub was connected with it and a had a small bridge so you walk over the pool. You also had a wonderful view if Detroit.

"Babe this is so.... Nice" I said to him kissing his cheek. "this is cool" Sydney said. "What are we waiting for" dre said as he was taking his shirt off and jumped in the pool. "I might just relax for a bit" Gabi said. Sydney pushed her in and jumped in after her. "Your a bitch" Gabi said. Sydney laughed. "Com'on babe" Marshall said as he picked me up bridal style and threw me in the pool. "I fucking hate you" I said laughing. "Love you too" he said jumping in kissing me.

"Proof, you coming in" Dre asked. "Ya hold on" he said as he was heading to a big shed with a bunch of pool crap. He got this big ass water gun out. He filled it up. "No" Marshall yelled. He coverd me up. Everyone was laughing. "Say hello to ma little friend" Proof said as he jumped in spraying us.

Everyone was screaming with joy. I was glad we were having fun.

After a while Sydney, Gabi, Proof and Dre were talking on the other side of the pool. Me and Marshall were in the hot tub talking. "Why did you change your mind about dating me" He asked me. "I love you.... I always had... I just didn't want you using me for sex or thinking I'm weird that I'm dating you. Also I didn't want your daughter thinking I'm a creep" I said as I was tearing up. "Babe, I would never do or think that. Hailie loves you. She wants you too me her step Mom. When we first met it, I loved you, I needed you, it was true love." He kissed me. He rapped his strong arms around me. "I feel safe around you" I said as some guy in a black hoodie came out with a shotgun. He shot it in the air. "RUN" Sydney said.