Chapter 16: Oh my fucking god!!!

It was the beginning of a beautiful night. Everyone e was getting along, having a blast till some fucking nigga comes in and ruins it. (I don't know if this guy is black)

*****~~~~~~~~~*****

We all ran out of the pool. We all split up. This shit was scary. Me and Marshall stayed together. We didn't know were or who this guy was. "What if he's following us" I told Marshall. "Just stay close to me" he said grabbing my hand.

Marshall took me to this sercet place that no one knows about... Exsept me now. I went down the ladder and I was in shock. It was like a basement but its was bigger. He had a kitchen with a bunch of food.... A TV and a PS4... A dance floor with big ass speakers... A master bathroom and a master bedroom with a king sized bed. This was pretty cool. "This room is if the ever happened. And it did" I had a small smile.

"We need to call 911" I told Marshall. "I will" he said. He grabbed a phone a called the police.

Marshall: Hello... Umm this is Marshall Mathers.. We need help.

Police: where are you? What's happening?
Marshall: My place. 19949, Dresden street. Just south of 8 mile road. Someone is in the house with a shotgun. There are 6 people in the house. I dont know where.

Police: we will be there soon.

Marshall: Please hurry. The gate will be open.

Police: thank-you.

He hung up. "They will be here soon." I was on the couch in a ball crying. He came over and put me on his lap. I put my head on his shoulder. "I'm scared." "Don't worry he won't get us" he said. "What about our friends" I asked. He hugged me tight. "They will be fine."

5 minutes later we heard the police sirens. Then a bunch of gun shots. I was shaking so badly. "You can come out.. Its the police... The guy is dead"

We got off the couch and went up the ladder. We walked to the main hall. Eveyone was there. I hugged Sydney and Gabi. They were crying too. Marshall and Proof were telling the police what happened. Dre... He was just there. "We're glad everyone is OK. We will tell you more information about this guy in the week" The police officer said. "Can I see the guy please" I asked. He led me over to the guy. I keed down and slowly un zipped the body bag so I could only see his face. Marshall was behind me. "Oh my god its....."