Chapter 17: Shopping with a bit of sadness

I can't believe this shit. We can not be left alone without some fucking guy coming and trying to kill us. Well hopefully this shopping trip will make it better.

*****~~~~~~~~~~~~*****

"Guys are you ready" Marshall called us. We were all getting dressed up and looking cute. "In a sec babe" I yelled.

We were walking down the steps. "Woah..." Marshall said with his jaw wide open. "I know we're hot.... Now let's go" I said. Sydney and Gabi laughed.

We got into a light blue Cadillac. "Were do you ladies wanna go" Marshall asked us. "The mall" we all shouted. Marshall looked at me and sighed. "Whatever" he said sadly. "I love you" I said. He laughed and kissed me.

20 minutes later we arrived at the mall. Me, Sydney and Gabi ran up to the doors. "Hurry the fuck up Marshall" Sydney said. Me and Gabi laughed. We walked in the mall and no one was there. "What the hell" Gabi said. Marshall came up to me and hugged me from behind. "We got it all to our self." I looked at him and smiled. "Awww your so sweet" I said as I kissed him. "This is awesome" Sydney said. "That's what you get for being friends with a celebrity" he said.

We went to a bunch of stores. We split up after a while. Me and Marshall stayed together. "Hey we need to go to Victoria's sercet, I need to get some bra's and thongs and mabye a little treat for you." He looked a me bitting the bottom of his lip. "Ooh" he said. He kissed me.

"Here we are" I said. "Yes" he said. I laughed. "Good afternoon Ms and Mr Mathers." The lady said. "Oh-uh we aren't married" I said. "My apologies" She said. "Its fine" Marshall said. "My name is Lucey... If you need any help just let me know." "OK thanks" Marshall said. He helped me pick my bra and thongs out. It was really funny but weird. He was picking out stuff that was too sexy. "Hey i'm going to go try this stuff on." "Can I watch?" He asked me smiling. "No." I laughed. "Fine... I will go to the gaming store next door. Here's 200$." He kissed me. I went and tryed everything on. They all fit. I knew Marshall was going to be happy. I got a blue sex outfit for him. I knew he would love it because blue is his favorite colour. I went over to pay. I was kinda embarrassed to buy this but I mean I love Marshall and I would do anything to make him happy. "Did you find everything OK" the lady asked. "Yep" I replyed. "OK that will be 146.00$" she said. I handed her the money. "Thank you and have a great day" she said smiling at me. She probably thought me and Marshall were going to fuck. we probably were though. I laughed in my head.

When i walked out of the door, I saw Gabi, Sydney and Marshall there. Sydney and Gabi were laughing. "Shut the fuck up nigga" I said. They laughed even more. "We're throwing a party tomorrow" Marshall said. "Um.... OK" I said. "We need to get food and drugs, is everyone ready" he asked putting his arm around my waist. "Yeah" we all said. We were walking out of the mall. When we were driving we were walking about last night.

"I don't believe Jordan was the guy." I said. "They better find shit soon." Marshall said. "Yeah they better" Gabi said.

After we finished getting food and beer, Marshall was driving to his drug dealer Jake.

He was really nice but had a lot of drugs. I mean alot. I ended up buying myself some.

We finally got home. I jumped on the couch. "What a day" I said. Marshall came on top of me. "Your so perfect" he said. Then our lips connected. "Babe not today..." I said. "Fine" he said in a childish way.