Chapter 22: Here comes the fun

That was the best fucking sex that me and Marshall will ever have. I mean it was so good. I still can breath.

*****~~~~~~~~~~~*****

(Aidan's POV)

I went down stairs. I saw Jordan, Diezel and Zach at a table just drinking and laughing. I went over. "Yo what's up" Jordan said as he got up and did our hand shake. "Y'know just fucked a bitch." They laughed. "So our boss just called and said we need to kill some people" I said. "Yeahhhhh" Zach and Jordan said. "Who" Diezel asked with a frown. "Uh.... Don't freak but..... Siya, Ryan and Maddy." "Oh shit" Jordan said. "I will kill Maddy, Zach you can kill Ryan and Diezel, Jordan you guys can kill Siya." "I don't know man" Diezel said. "Com'on I'll be there man" Jordan said. Diezel just shrugged his shoulders. "After we kill them... there is a stream down the road.... We can just dump it there and you guys need to wear gloves so there's no finger prints." I handed them the gloves. "Let's do this" Zach and Jordan said. I went over to Maddy, she looked drunk. Perfect!

She started griding on me. "Maddy... Let's go up stairs and I'll show you a good time." She giggled. I brought her upstiars. I heard Arabelle and Marshall laughing. They must be having fun I thought.

I took her to one of the guest rooms. I shut and locked the door. She started kissing me. I kinda felt bad that I had to kill her but a mans gotta do what they gotta do right?

She got up and started to take off her shirt, before I knew it I stabbed her. Wow that wasn't hard and it felt good. I took an old sheet and wrapped her in it. I opened the window and I saw 2 other bodies there. I threw her out. I saw Zach, Jordan and Diezel. "Hurry up" they said. I opened the door and ran out to the side of the house. I took her body and I carried it to the stream.

"So how'd you kill Maddy" Jordan asked. "Portened to have sex with her, then stabbed her before she took her shirt off." They laughed. "I pushed Siya off the window. Diezel was to scared." "I just stabbed Ryan's face" Zach said. "Ouch" I said laughing. We got to the stream and we dumped the bodies. We walked back to the house.