Chapter 6: Some more sexy time

I'm so glad Gabi is OK but I'm still curious where Alex went. It makes me wonder. Well who cares right now Marshall is going fuck my brains out.

*****~~~~~~~~*****

"I know but--" I cut him off. "Babe I thought you loved me?" "I do just..... Fine but let's no do it here." He said. "Ya that's kinda weird if we did it here in front of Gabi" I said. "We can do it in the bathroom" he said. "Yeah sure babe." He got up and was walking to the bathroom.

He looked back at me. "Are you coming?" He asked. "Yes just give me a sec." I turned the TV off and put a blanket over Gabi. She slowly opened her eyes. "Sorry if we woke you but just go back asleep. Ignore the noises you hear."

She giggled. "Just be careful." She said with a smile. "I will" I said.

I walked in the bathroom to see my sexy rapper naked. "Finally" he said with a smile. He came over to me and kissed me. He put his hands up my shirt cupping my boobs. He was undressing me. "Bath or shower?" He whispered in my ear. "Bath is sexier" I whispered as he was kissing my neck.

He filled the bath half way. He got in. He reached for my hand as I got in. We made out. "I love you" he said. "I love you too." He started sucking on my boobs as I was stroking his sexy cock. I sticked his cock in my pussy. He started moving. "Com'on" I said softly. He went faster and faster. I was trying to moan quietly.

"Ooh baby" I was moaning. He kept teasing me. I took the cock out of my pussy and put it in my mouth. I was moving my head up and down, faster and faster. "Oh my god Arabelle!" He was moaning. I cupped his balls causing him to moan even more. "That's hot" he said as he was taking breaths.

I took his dick out of my. I looked at him in the eyes and kissed him. He sticked his dick back In my pussy while he was kissing me. I was riding his dick faster then a horse. I was moaning so much. "Get ready" he said as I giggled.

"And there it is" I said as I was trying to catch my breath. "Your so hot babe" as he said rubbing my cheek. "I'm so glad I have you." I said.

"How are so good at sucking dicks? Weren't you a vergin before we fucked?" I laughed. "Yes. I guess its just in my bones." He kissed me. Gabi started banging on the bathroom door. "T-T-THE KILLERS OUTSIDE!!!" She screamed.