Chapter 4: SOMEONE HELP

Oh my fucking god. I just had sex with the Eminem. So thats who i lost my virginity to. It was so good and my mind left the fact I let my friends die till I saw at the front of the bus my friends dead bodys.

*****~~~~~~~~*****

I screamed so fucking loud. Marshall came running out if the room with his balls hanging out. "Babe, what is it?!?!" He said. I pointed to the front window as I fell to the ground. "Babe" he said. I looked at him.

        "We're going to die." I said in a light voice. "No we're not, not when I'm here." He said. He kissed me. I was tearing up. "Its OK." He said. I got up and kissed him. I sat in his lap and put my arms around his neck.

        "I'm glad I have you." I smiled. He smiled back. He kissed me. I stopped kissing him and giggled. "What?" He asked. "You have no pants on. Your nuts are hanging there" he laughed. "Dont you like it?" He said.

        "Does this answer your question" as I leaned down and started sucking his cock. "Oh my fucking god Arabelle. Yes baby yes." I went faster and faster. "Shit baby" he said as there was a bang on the bus door.

        I looked up at him. "Babe what was that?" I said in a scared voice. "I'll check it out after I get pants on."

        I walked with him into the bedroom. I didn't want to be alone.

        "Stay here" he said. "No. What if he kills you. I'm coming." I said. "Babe.... Fine but just stay behind me." "OK" I said. We kissed. I held his hand tight. "Wait" he said. He let go of my hand and went to the back of the bus. I followed him.

        "What are you doing" I asked. "Just follow." He said. He went to this big closet. He opened it. "Nigga" I said with excitment. It was a closet filled with all kinds of guns. Hand guns to AK-47s and bazookas. There were even panit ball guns. "I'm always packed." He said. "I can see."

        "You take the hand gun babe" he said. "Who the fuck do you think I am?" I said. He laughed. "Here take the AK-47 then." He said as he handed me it. We heard the bang again. "Hurry" I said as he grabbed the shotgun. "Stay behind me." He said. We slowly walked to the door. He kicked the door open while he pointed the gun at the person. "GABI" I screamed.