Chapter 36: Hanging out

I'm so glad I'm seeing my friends. I just hate that my X wanted to go out again. I would never give that fag another chance.

*****~~~~~~~~~~*****

        The rest of lunch, we just hang out. We talked about how me and Marshall were getting married. They were all happy for us. Then we talked about how Maddy, Siya and Ryan got murdered.

        "We better get going" James said. "Same with us" I said. We all got up and walked out of the room. We said our byes and we all went different ways. Me and Marshall saw Hailie kissing someone. We couldn't see who. We moved so we could see who it was and it was GAVIN?!? "Oh my god" I said to Marshall. "I'm going over their" he said with an angry tone. "Marshall no" I said and grabbed his hand. "I need to stop them" he said looking at me. "Marshall no. At least there the same age" I said crossing my arms. Marshall looked at me in a disappointed way. "Just leave them. Nothing will happen. I promise" I said to him as I held his hand. He kissed me. "I hope you know your very very very important to me" Marshall said. I started happy crying. A guy has never said anything that nice to me. I hugged him. "You are too" I said. Hailie came over to us. "Is everything OK" she asked. "Yeah, just your Dad is to nice" I said smiling at him. "What do we do now" Marshall asked. "Its 1 pm. They get out at 3." I said. "We can go swimming at the hotel" Marshall said. "Fuck that, what about Arabelle's?" Hailie said. I laughed my ass off. "Hailie" Marshall said. "I'm 15 Dad, not 10." She said.

        We walked to the car and he started driving to my place. When we got there I knocked on the door. No answer. "Hold on" I said to them. I went in the garage to get the extra key. I went to the front and unlocked the door. "I'm going to get my bathen suit on" Hailie said. "Same" i said. Marshall followed me into my room. "Can I get some privacy" I said. He laughed. "Its not like I've never seen you naked before and plus o got to get my trunks on" he said. I let him in. I put my red bikini on. Marshall just wore blue swim trunks. "You look hot" he said winking at me. I followed my eyes. I put my red flip flops on and got towels for us. Hailie was ready too. We went in the backyard. Marshall ran and did a flip in the pool. Me and Hailie clapped. "Thanks.... Do you have any goggles" Marshall asked. "I'll check" I said. I went in the garage. There were like 20 pairs. I got all them and put them up. "Pick" I said. I just got regular ones. I did a back flip in the pool. "Wow babe your good" he said. I laughed.

        After an 1hr or so of swimming, me and Hailie layed on a long chair to tan. "Hailie can I asked you something?" "Ya sure" she said. "Me and Marshall saw you kissing Gavin." "Shit" she said. "Don't worry, Marshall is fine with it but are you guys dating" I asked. It was silence for a few minutes. "Yes" she sighed. "I'm fine with it to. As long as you guys are happy" I said with a smile. I got up and saw Marshall relaxing on a floatie. I ran and did a cannin ball right beside him. "What the fuck" he yelled. I laughed. "Don't you see I'm relaxing" he said being a smart ass. I we t under the floatie amd flipped him over. "You-" he said. I swam to the other side of the pool. "What you going to do about it" I said smiling. "This" he said coming over to me. I tried to swim away but he caught me. He started kissing me. He was rubbing my pussy softly. I was moaning lightly. He stated kissing my neck. "Marshall" I moaned. "Hello" I heard my Mom yelled. He stopped and we all looked at her. "Hey" I said. "Gavin will be home soon so you might wanna get changed" she said. "OK" I said. Then she walked away. Hailie walked with her. Me and Marshall laughed. We got out. He gave me a piggy back ride. We got to my room and he threw me on the bed. "Thanks" I said. He threw me a thong and one of my Victoria Secret bras. I blushed. "Are you gonna hand me and clothes" I asked. "Nope" he said. "Please" I said giving him the puppy eyes. He came on top of me. "Only if you promise me this Saturday we can fuck" he said. "OK" I said breathless. He got off me and handed me clothes. He smiled. I did back.