Chapter 32: Hotel weirdness

We just arrived in Toronto Ontario. I am so goddamn tired though but so fucking excited to see my family and friends.

*****~~~~~~~~~~~*****

I woke up. I notice I was in a bed beside Marshall. "Marshall, where are we?" I asked him. "Hotel" he said waking up. I looked at the clock. It was 10 am. "Sunday right?" I asked Marshall. "Yep" he said popping the p. He came on top of me and started kissing my neck. "I don't remember waking up last night" I said. He pulled away. "I carried you." I smilied. "We got to get ready. I need to see my Mom and lil bro." I said.

I got up and showerd. After showering I put skinny jeans on and a white belly shirt. It was my favorite shirt. I put my thin gold chain on, my small gold hoop earrings on and slipped my ring on. I was putting some mascara on, till Marshall came in and hugged me from behind. "Your so beautiful" he said putting his chin in my shoulder. "You always say that, even when I look so ugly." He laughed. He was wearing jeans and a green plad shirt. After I finished putting my mascara on, I turned around and kissed Marshall. "Where's Hailie?" I asked. He laughed. "Funny story" I rolled my eyes. "She heard us fucking on the plane and she said that she didn't want to hear us fucking again. So she got a separate room." He smiled. "Are you fucking kidding me!" I said freaked out. I know how she feels. Like really. "Go make sure she's up" I said. "She is.... She's eating. Want anything" He asked. "Sure, anything is fine" I said with a smile. He walked out of the bathroom. I closed the door. When I went pulled my pants down I noticed blood. Shit! My period. I know Marshall isn't going to be happy about this. I pulled them back up and went out to get a tampon and new underwear. Well a least I know i'm not pregnant. I went back in the bathroom and did my thing. I threw out my bloody underwear. It was nasty.

I went into the living room and sat on the couch. I just flipped to the news. Marshall walked in. "I just got some breakfast" he said. "Ok" I smiled. I started giggling. "What" he asked smiling. "We can't have sex for a week." I blurted out. I was laughing so hard. He frowned. "What?!? Why?" I was laughing. "I got my period" I fell to the ground because i was laughing so hard. He walked out of the room.

I heard a knock at the door. "Room service" I heard a male voice say. "Coming" I yelled. I walked to the door. "$50.85 please" the guy said. I got some money from the counter, and gave it to him. I gave him a $5 tip. He set up the food on a long table in the living room. "Thank you" i saod. "No problem" he said. Then he left. "Marshall baby" I called him. He didn't answer. "Baby, com'on" I said getting a little worried. He didn't respond. I went to the bedroom. I didn't see him. Then from behind he pushed me on the bed. He came on top of me and started kissing me. Then I pushed him off. "You scared me" I said. "I know." He laughed. "The food is here" I said. He jumped off me and ran to the living room. I laughed cause he tripped on his way. "Yeah yeah keep laughing" he said. "What are you going to do Slim Shady?" I asked being a smart ass. He didn't answer. I got up and sat beside him. It was 11:56 am. "So are you excited" I asked. He looked at me with a straight face. I slapped his face playfully. "Baby talk to me, I need you, I love you!" I said. He kissed me. I kissed him back. He was an amazing kisser. "I love you too" he said as we were looking into each others eyes. He put my hand on my cheek. I kissed his hand.

After we finished eating, we sat and watch TV. We were cuddling on the couch. The TV was saying how they found 3 teenager girls dead in a lake. "I feel band for them" I said. "Well a least its not you." He said. I smiled. We heard a knock on the door. "I got it" Marshall said. He got up and answered it. It was Hailie. "Hey, I was wondering when we're going." I looked at the clock. It was 12:40 pm. "If you guys wanna go now we can go." I said. "Sure" they both said. Marshall got the keys. "Let's go" he said. I tired off the TV and the lights.