Chapter 35: Seeing old friends

I don't believe that bitch! She knows  me and Marshall are getting married but she had the guts to ask him out? Next time I see her I will fucking kill her. Marshall's mine. Only mine.

*****~~~~~~~~~~~~*****

        That night, I couldn't stop thinking about what Kim said. She wants Marshall back. What if Marshall wants her back? I was lying in bed beside Marshall. We were at the hotel. Hailie decided to stay at my place. It was 3 am and I couldn't sleep. I had cramps and a horrible headache. I got up and went to the bathroom. I got some pain killers. I looked in the mirror, I was having memories with Marshall. Good ones. Today we had our first fight. It makes me upset. I went to the mini fridge in the living room. I got an apple.

        I sat on the couch and turned on the TV. It was the news right away. The reporter was saying the 3 teenage girls that were found were murdered. They are from Oshawa Ontario. They came to Eminem's party to see a friend. I was in shock. It was Maddy, Ryan and Siya. Shit! My phone started ringing. It was Lana calling. I answerd it.

"Arabelle did you see the news!" She yelled.

"Ya. That's scary."

"Are you going to tell Marshall?"

"I don't know, Marshall won't let me go anywhere if he finds out about this. Plus we just had a fight today."

"About what?"

"What I did when I was younger. He's mad."

"Sorry, so your in town right?"

"Ya, I'm coming to visit you guys at school with Marshall and Hailie."

"Really?!! Your going to be famous!"

I laughed.

"I ain't being friends with people that I've never been friends with."

We both laughed.

"I got to go. I don't wanna wake Marshall."

"OK see ya tomorrow."
"Later."

"Bye."

        I hung up. I turned the TV off and went to bed.

        I woke up at 8 am. I was cuddling with Marshall. He woke up. "Morning" I said kissing him. "Morning baby" he said. I got up. "Hey, were you OK last night? I heard you up?" He asked. Shit! "Ya, I was fine, just had some pain. Y'know" I said. He laughed.

        I got up and went to the bathroom and showered. I heard Marshall walk in. "I just gotta take a piss" he said. "I ain't blowing you." "Awe" he said. We both laughed. "Don't forget we got to go to my school." I said. "I know." "You don't have to do this." I said. He sighed. "I will. Do you want anything?" He asked. "No, thank you." Then he walked out. I got out and put a towel over me. I walked into the bedroom. I just put long camouflage shorts on and a white tank top. I put my usual jewelry on and mascara on. I put a white bandana on too. I walked out. Marshall was on the phone. I swear if its Kim I will murder her. I sat on the couch and checked my cell. I missed 20 calls from Sam. Wow! I texted her. I knew she was in school but she don't care.