Chapter 25: Sunday, already?!?

Wow! I need to stop taking drugs. I mean I've had a lot of dreams last night. It made me sad though.

*****~~~~~~~~~*****

I woke up. I was so fucking hungry. I feels like I haven't ate in a day. I got up and put one of Marshall's shirts on. Then slipped a thing on. I went down stairs. Marshall was passed out on the couch. I wanted to just jump on top of him because he's shirtless and I love his abs but I do t know what mood he will be in.

I went in the kitchen and got something to eat. I just cooked some bacon and eggs. Then Marshall came up behind me and picked me up. He scared the shit out of me. "You scared me" I said ad he put me down. "Your finally awake. I thought you were dead." "What do you mean." "Its Sunday! You slept a whole day." "Serious?" "Yes!" "Holy shit nigga." He laughed and kissed me. "Let me cook for you" he said. I just sat on one of the high stools. I was just starring at him. He caught me. "What you looking at" he said smiling. "You, your sexy body." He laughed. "I know, I know, I'm hot." "Your not hot your sexy." He turned of the stove and came over to me. He picked me up and put me on the counter.

He started kissing my neck. I put my arms around him. I loved him so much man. I can't explain it. "Babe not now, we have sex like everyday." "Well stop getting me hard." I laughed. He pulled down his basketball shorts. I took my thong off. He slipped in me. He went so fast. "This is different" I said trying to catch my breath. "I went a whole day without kissing you, I need you." I giggled. I put my arms around his neck. He stopped, picked me up and put me against the wall. My legs were around his waist. He took my shirt off. "What if someone walks in on us" I said. "Let's go to the pool" he whispered in my ear. "But I'm hungry." I whinned. "Fine we will eat first." "We should wait for tonight, we will be alone." He bit the bottom of his lip. "OK" he said. He put me down. I put his shirt and my thing back on. He pulled his shorts up. He finished cooking my shit.

After I finished, we went in the living room. We watched a horror movie. We watched the first saw. I loved this movie. I cuddled up to Marshall. "Where are my friends" I asked. "I think they went out with the guys." "OK" I said kissing him on the lips.

After the movie, I went upstairs to shower. I haven't showered in a day and I smell like sweat, beer and drugs. I used Marshall's bathroom because its so nice.

When I got in, I heard a knock. "Can I shower with you, it Marshall." I laughed. "I guess." "YESS!" he yelled in exsiment. He took his shorts off and came in. "Let me wash you." I giggled. He grabbed the bar of soap and started washing me gentley. He dropped the bar of soap. I bent down do get it. "Mmmmmm" I heard him say lighty. I knew he dropped it on purpose. He went on his knees and started licking my pussy. "Oh babe" I moaned. I turned around. "You really need this don't you" I said sitting on his lap feeling his hard boner. "Yes" he said. I laughed lightly. He layed down. I stuck his dick in me and I started bouncing on him. We were moaning so loud. He came so soon. "That's all you got" I said slapping his chest playfully. He blushed. We both got up and finished showering.