chapter XXVII

Janet's POV.

I cried tears of joy as joni laid on my chest I can't believe she is finally here the nurses had to take her away to clean her and wrapped her up for me toni was so excited she was crying...

"Awww babe don't cry she is finally here." I said to her as I held her and she lifted her head up and kissed me and smiled.

"Thank you baby for bring our daughter." She said to me.

I smiled back at her and kissed her again.

"I love you Toni Michelle Braxton-Jackson." I said to her as Joni started crying which mean feeding time.

So the nurse had to help me latch her on and began feeding her and she looked in my eyes I knew we were going to be very close when she gets older she is so beautiful I'm so glad she is finally here.

The family finally came in the room as they got situated and washed their hands.

"Everyone Please Welcome Joni Damita Michelle Jackson?." Toni announced her name and everyone cooed and play with the baby as I was being cleaned up and drifted off to sleep which toni allowed because I was tired and but happy.

Baby Joni is finally here sorry it took me so long to update had a writers block.

Short chapter I know but wait there will be more coming soon.

What you think will happen next.

Let me know in the comments

Vote/comment