chapter XXII

Janet's POV
So me and Toni are at momma angela house and the girls were there and we were talking bout our past and a interesting topic came up about toni that i didn't know.

"So you know Toni is a bad ass right." Traci said to me.

"What you mean by that?." I asked her.

"Oh i know what you talking about like that time she fought that bitch in church for trying to sneak her." Tamar said causing momma to pop her in her mouth.

"Mommy!." Tamar yelled out.

"Watch your mouth." Mom said to her.

"But Traci said ass tho." She told mom.

"Ass is in the bible little girl." She pointed towards her in a momma stance.

"So here what happened that day." Trina begin explaining.

Flashback starts

"Hey Toni you got your stuff?." Mom asked Toni.

"Yes ma'am i do just waiting on Trina." She told her.

"Okay well when Trina hurry up be at the church." Mom told her.

"Yes ma'am." Toni replied back.

Trina got dress and went downstairs and her and toni left the house got in the car drove to the church and Toni seen the girl she have beef with at the church but ignore her cause she ain't got time for no drama today.

"Toni your father wants you to sing today." The usher lady told me.

"Okay what song?." Toni asked her.

"Jesus loves me."  The lady responded back.

She got up in the pulpit after church started singing after finishing the song everybody got up and gave her a round of applause as she step down and the girl ciara ran up to her and punched her.

Toni regain back into her spot grabbed her by her weave and dragged her on the floor and went to work.

"Toni no let her go." I heard one of the usher tell me.

"Bitch you got me fucked up." Ciara told me.

"You mad you mad got yo ass beat." My sister said to her as they were pulling ciara out of the church.

We all bust out laughing after trina explained what happened.

"Or what about that time when tamar threw that girl out the window." Towanda said.

"Now look that bitch deserves it mkay the bitch touch my lemon pepper wings and fries." Tamar said to her.

"So you threw her across the window?." I asked her.

"Mhm she got stitches for it." She said to me.

Most of the time we spent just laughing and talking and relaxing going down memory lane and i realized im in love with this woman so much i knew it was time to be in the moment.