chapter VII

Previously on

Janet's POV.
"Who are you?." I asked the woman.

"I'm his wife... Angel who are you and what you have against my husband?."

"Ma'am do you know who your husband really is?." Toni asked her.

"No." She said.

"Well he is..." Toni got cut off by someone she never thought she would hear again.

"Fucking rapist." Tamar said.

Ever since that fateful night Tamar became mute we tried to get her to talk we would to give her paper to write on and sometime she just be to herself so to hear her first time in eight years is a miracle.

"What you just say?." Angel asked tamar.

"He is a fucking rapist." Tamar said to her

"What do you mean did he rape you." She asked tamar.

Me and toni looked at the bitch like she stupid or some shit meanwhile I'm still whooping malik ass.

"Damita stop before you kill his ass." I heard toni say.

And i stop and grabbed him by the head and looked him in his green eyes.

"Put your hands on her again you will regret it bitch." I told him and walked away and grabbed toni by her neck and planted a nice and long wet kiss on her ass and walked off with my wife in my arms bridal style and checked her out from the hospital and put her in the car and Tami and Tamar came with us.

"So where you wanna to go Tami." I asked her.

"You can drop me off at my sister house." She said to me and i looked at tamar.

"Just take me to my house." She said.

I made it to tami sister house and dropped her off and as soon as she got in the door i droved off and went to tamar house and made sure she got in as well i looked over at toni and notice that she was sleeping and she looked so beautiful and i dropped us to our second home which in is Calabasas.

And i parked the car and got our bags and put them in the house and went to the car and grabbed toni and went inside the house carried her upstairs and went to the kitchen and make dinner i looked at the time and seen it was 5:30 which gave her enough time to wake up to take a shower.

An hour later

"Hey baby." I heard toni say.

I turned around and seen she looked refreshed and her hair was wet which let me know she took her shower.

"Hey beautiful are you hungry?." I asked her.

"Hell yeah what for dinner I'm starved 

"Steak and lobster." I told her.

"Yes." She said while going to the table and i pour her wine and brought the food out and we said grace.

" She said while going to the table and i pour her wine and brought the food out and we said grace