chapter XIX

Toni's POV.

"Aaaah shit janet I'm sorry." I said to her as she thrusts inside of me from behind with my arms attached to the headboard and my back arched.

I guess the makeup and acting like i got hickeys was too far she didn't say anything i knew who exactly who i was dealing with.

"Janet calm you ass down." I yelled.

She unties my arms and turn me around and choked me as thrusted inside making my inside going inside out my stomach and pussy were tighten up i knew i was going to cum.

"I'm going to cum!." I yelled out loud.

"Hold it." A deep chilling voice told me.

"Yes daddy." I said as i held it.

"You gone stop pranking me." She asked me as she was pounding my shit then i heard the door open and it was mother.

What the hell is going on here.

"I brought y'all something to eat and enjoy and oh Toni your mother wants to see you." Mother said before closing the door and going upstairs.

My legs were stiff and janet was eating some strawberries.

I thought i was safe if i can make it to the bathroom but unlikely she caught me by my legs ugh i hate being short and slam me down on the bed and resume the position.

"Now when i ask your ass a question you better answered me do you understand me?." She demands the question while drilling inside of me.

"Yes daddy i understand." I said to her.

"Now when you walk out this house let me know ion want niggas touch on what im hitting from the back and if you think we done you gotta another thing COMING!." She said to me and my heart and head just drop as i was coming.

Janet pulled out and took off the strap and turned me over and got closer.

"Eat." She said to me while sitting on my face.

Janet's POV.

I know what y'all thinking now where the rest well you see.

"Janet Give me a break." Toni said to me as i finished using my strap.

"Oh now you wanna break you should've thought bout before you took yo ass out with that damn dress on to go meet a nigga and come back with hickeys how would you feel if i came home from Tiara." I said to her.

"Get you and that bitch killed don't play with me i may be short but don't let the shortness fool you." She said to me.

"Exactly now let me finish my meal and as a matter of fact." I said to her.

I sat on her face again and have her eat me out while i ate her out and i knew she just at her peak and i was at mine.

"Just because of that no pussy for a month and i mean it." I demanded.

"Yes Daddy." She replied.

"Good girl finish eating." I said to her as she was eating me out and i decided to let us release ourselves.

"Open your legs wide." I said to her.

She obeyed my command.

And i got on top of her and began rubbing our pussies together creating this magical world together and began playing with her titties and sucking them and kissing her.

"I'm cumming Daddy!." She said to me.

"Cum baby I'm close as well." I said to her.

Not a minute late we both came at the same time.

"Damn Daddy." She said while yawning as i place her in my arms and walked her upstairs and her siblings were in the living room but i didn't give a damn i walked my naked sweaty body upstairs and went to my room and place her on the bed.

I went to the bathroom to run her some water and i got the Epsom salt with her favorite scented bath bomb i placed her in the tub she grabbed my arm.

"Get in with me." She said to me.

"Sure let me get a few things." I said to her.

I grabbed a champagne bottle and glasses with our fruit from our mini refrigerator.

"All set.

Toni's POV.

After last night Festivities i got up with a limp in my legs and walked downstairs and seen my sisters and aw hell this is the worst time to have a limp.

"Hey Toni Michelle." Tamar yelled out causing everyone to look at me as i came in slowly.

"Chile why you walking like you ran a marathon." Towanda asked me.

"Oh nothing kinda woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I told them." They didn't believe me.

We ate breakfast and it was later in the afternoon when me and janet was playing in the living room and i texted my cousins on a group chat.

"How much does a glass replacement cost?." I texted them.

A second later they replied

"Chilee-- you and Janet done broke some shit?." My second older cousin asked me.

"Glass replacement for what tone?." My older cousin asked me.

"Well um you see what happened was me... Me ...me a-and j-janet w-were playinggg a-and she t-threw h-her s-shoe at me a-and i d-duck it broke mother's glass cabinet." I replied to them.

"🤣🤣🤣🤣Lmaooooo TONI." Iyanna replied.

"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣." Patty pat send to me.

"I'll send you my guy because Me and billie be breaking shit all the time....." Iyanna said to me.

"I told her ass quit playing so much me and randy heard that glass break we both looked at each other and ran as soon as mother came out janet tried to snitch on me." I said to them and they both were dead.

"Nobody told you to bring strawberry out Toni." Patty pat said to me.

"i didn't bring her out we were playing ion know why she throw so damn hard hell as soon i heard that door open i ran cause i know if i don't get my black ass away from the crime scene  oh somebody gone get whooped" i replied back to her.

"Did you miss the muscles she has?." Patty pat asked me.

"I forgot bout the dancers arms and legs." I replied back at her.

"Even I know her little ass is dangerous." Patty pat said to me.

I finish texting them and i got the number from iyanna and called him he came over in twenty fix the cabinet and we continued our day.

Well had to get that out of my system.

What y'all think?.

What you think is going to happened next?.

Let me know what you think in the comments.

Vote/comments

And oh this chapter was based on a groupchat text i had with these two ladies TonixxJanet & @damitajoann