chapter IX

Toni's POV.
I woke up due to janet head in between my legs and it is the best way to wake up from a good night sleep.

"Good morning baby i need my breakfast this morning." I heard her say and i moaned because not only was her tongue was inside of me the vibrations from her talking send chills down my spine.

"Ooh ah baby right there keep going." I told her while my eyes rolled back in my head and my mouth opened wide and head hung low.

"You taste so good babygirl." Janet said to me while she ate me out so good.

Then she took me to the bathroom and there was water in the bathtub and I got in first and sat down and waited for her to come and finish and one thing I didn't notice that she was behind me and she put her legs over me and gave me a look and i knew what she wanted.

And i began feasting on her like it was thanksgiving and I was on a rampage and never eat in days.

I was eating so good I had to hold up her up before she fell and hurt herself.

Then we washed up and got out dry ourselves and Janet picked me up and threw me on the bed and began eating me out.

I was moaning so loud that the animals and neighbors knew janet name all day and all night.

Then there was a knock on the door and we wasn't expecting anybody at so who the hell can it be

Who you think is at the door

so last week i get a text from wattpad bout my last chapter image being reported look this is a sex book plus drama if you don't like don't read it point blank periodt

And also have a new book coming out soon be on the look out for that