chapter V

Toni's POV.
I woke up to being in the hospital and i looked around and seen my wife and my siblings and my parents there is something i never expected.

"What happened janet damita?." My mother said.

"We were at the school clearing up a few things at work making sure everything was in place for spring break and there was a gas bomb that came into the window and we got out before i blacked out and i woke up toni was unconscious. And i took her to the hospital." I heard janet said while talking to my mother and the doctor came in.

"Hello Mrs. Jackson." The doctor said.

"Hi doctor." I said.

"How are you feeling?."

"Tired numb." I replied.

"Well we've ran some tests on you to see what was wrong and I'm sorry but you have-."

"Lupus... I know i've had it for over ten years now." I told him with tears in my eyes threaten to come out.

"Do your wife know?." He said while looking back at janet and my mother who was still standing there arguing about something i really couldn't hear.

"Yes she do actually she been making sure i make my appointments and taking my meds she more than just my wife... She my everything." I told him.

He smiled at me and gave me a nod and told me to take care and never take anything or anyone for granted... I laid in bed when my wife and mother comes in the door.

"Hey tonibear." Janet said.

"Hey tink." I said.

"How are you feeling babygirl?." My mother said.

"I'm okay now but when the doctor was here i was tired and numb." I told her.

"Well im glad your feeling better." Janet said.

"Yeah me too." I said with a smile.

"Well babygirl I love you and I will see you the day after tomorrow." My mom said.

"Um where are you going?." Janet said while my mother went to go get ready and when she came out the bathroom me and Janet looked at her like what the fuck.

" Janet said while my mother went to go get ready and when she came out the bathroom me and Janet looked at her like what the fuck

(Toni mother )

"Um mommy where are you going this time at night?." I said looking at the time it was 11:30.

"To get some dick you wanna join."she said while putting her shoes on.

"Well damn." Janet said.

Then she left and didn't tell me where she is going who she going with and where is daddy I wouldn't be surprised if her and daddy doing that roleplaying.

Janet stayed in the hospital with me for the night and let's just say that the patients knew her name and it was good as fuck I want to do again.

Janet's POV.
So I stayed the night with toni at the hospital and now I'm on my way to the house to get some clothes for her to come home in.

I grabbed her Dolce and Gabbana  bag put her favorite jeans and shirt and perfume my favorite thongs and shoes and I heard a noise coming downstairs so me being raised in the hood you always be on your P's and Q's at all times so I grabbed my favorite baby.

I went downstairs and went towards the noise and waited until the person came up I cocked my gun

"Whoever in this bitch will get a bullet in that ass." I yelled as I ran in the kitchen.

"And bitch if you shoot me pray to god  I die or I would whoop your ass in the hospital with stitches and bruises." A familiar voice.

"Wait Tami Roman?."

"In the flesh bitch." She said.

Tami is my home girl since high school she moved since 11 grade haven't seen since then and she look good.

"How have you been lately." I asked her.

"I'm good and blessed." She said while looking at my hand.

"Something wrong?." I asked her.

"Yeah hoe you and that gun move that shit before you fuck around blow someone head off." She said to me I even forgot it was even in my hand.

"Sorry boo gotta stay prepared." I told while going to put my baby back into her special case and she followed me.

"So how yo gay ass been hoe?." She asked me.

Now a lot of people would get offended by her saying that but I don't because she is gay as well... Well bisexual and she understand and she knew I was gay when we was at a party and there were men trying to hit on me and I didn't give them the time of day and that was the day I met Toni.

"Everything is good Toni had a lupus flare up and she is getting out the hospital you wanna come." I asked her.

"Sure it been a minute since I seen my sister." She said.

Her and Toni were friends right after me and Tami been friends for years and we went to the same school but never interact with one another because we were busy or something came up.

So we went to the hospital and  I seen someone I never thought I would see again and Toni is silent and still oh hell naw.

What you think is going to happen.

What y'all think about Toni mother.

What y'all think about Tami.

Who you think Janet seen that she never expect to see.

Why you think Toni is silent and in shocked.

I want to hear feedback so comment vote and also go check out me and my co-writer NaeBraxtonCarter new book "save me" it toniface story when you get a chance thank you.

Supposed to update last night but fell asleep.