chapter X

Toni's POV.
So me and janet are back from our vacation and school is in section and we have almost four months to finish teaching and so far so good and my wife looked good in her outfit.

"Good morning

"Sage hill high school hope you are having a wonderful morning we like to make an announcement to Tiara Wallace." Whitney said over the PA.

"Tara I've known you since we were babies in diapers and I have loved you as a sister and a best friend and also as a person who have grown to love as a person and as human being there are two things I wanna asked first of all one, will you do the honors of being my ride or die until we drop and two, would you like to go to prom with me." Sincerely yours truly bryce McKnight.

" Sincerely yours truly bryce McKnight

(Tiara)

"Aww baby girl let me tell you something it's hard to find a love like this in this day and age and listen what you're not fulfilling another woman is willing you better get your man right now come to this office and get your man." Whitney told her and Tiara looked at me for permission and I granted and she gave a big smile and took the ponytail out of her hair and ran out of the classroom.

"and yes to both questions I will." Tiara told him as she got to the office."

(bryce)

(bryce)

"Alright class, time for lunch go ahead and have a nice day enjoy yourselves." I told my students as they were about to head out the door and one of my students was staying behind kind of nervous.

"Lavender, are you okay?." I called out to her.

"Mrs. Jackson I need your help please." She said to me.

Class was over and it was the end of the day.

"Sure what is it?." I asked her and she looked around and was shaking.

"Hold on let me get someone who have experience." I told her and she waited and I texted my wife to let her know.

And 10 minutes later she came in.

"So what going on I get an urgent text about somebody that need help who is she?." Janet asked and I point towards lavender.

"Omg lavee bear are you okay?." Janet asked her.

"N-No I'm not Mrs and Mrs jackson I'm scared of my mother and father." She told us.

"Your mother and father what are you talking about?." Janet asked her with a raised eyebrow."

"They abused me and my mother allow my father to do whatever he wants and I hate it I want to leave but I'm scared please help." She said to us.

My heart goes out to her and I heard commotion outside my door.

"Excuse me for a second." I said to them and walked out.

"Um sir I need you to calm down." Whitney said to him.

"Um Whitney you can go home I got it from here." I told her.

"Are you the principle at this school Mrs?." He asked me

"Mrs. Jackson um no my wife is the principle what do you need?." I asked him.

"My daughter we need her to come home her auntie is in the hospital and she need her immediately it's not looking good." He told me and I looked at him.

"OK I will be right back please wait right there." I told him as I walk out the door and I went to my room and seen janet comforting her.

"Um sorry to break your little moment but lavender do you have an aunt that is sick?." I asked.

"Um yes why?." She asked me.

"Because your father is here and they need you at the hospital he said it not looking good." I told as she ran out the room before janet can utter a word out.

"Baby are you ready to go home?." I asked her.

"Yeah I'm ready I think something is going on with lavender and her father." Janet said but shrugged it off.

So I know it took me a long time to write this book but I have been busy a lot and life has took a toll of me

What you think what going on with lavender and her father you think she is lying or telling the truth.

Vote/comment