chapter XXV

Janet's POV.
Time jump
Hey you guys been a while haven't it wll that's because somebody been having a good time which she deserves.

Well I'm due for baby Joni Michelle any day now yep that's right I'm nine months today and I'm with my girls Tami and Whitney and they are making sure I'm good with the baby and so far everything is going great toni fixed up the nursery for joni and she just went to get some food for us because 1. I'm not cooking 2. I'm tired 3. I'm not cooking so im on the couch watching a movie on lifetime it got so good i didn't realize that toni had came back with the food.

"Here you go babygirl?." She said to me.

"Thank you mamas." I said to her while opening my wing stop lemon pepper wings with loaded baked fries wich are delicious.

"You wanna see the nursey after you eat or wait until you give birth." She asked me.

"After i eat because once i come back and i get in that bed I'm going to sleep." I told her.

"Okay just let us know when you are done ill send tami and nippy in here to keep you company." She said before kissing my forehead.

I sat and ate until i felt full and i was bout to go to sleep but i got up and called toni name.

"Yes." Toni said to me.

"I'm ready to see the nursery." I told her as she grabbed my hand and pulled me up and we took the elevator upstairs because i didn't want to walk upstairs.

"So are you excited for Joni to come?." I asked her.

"Yes im so nervous and excited at the same time." She said to me.

I kissed her and the elevator ding let us know we are on the floor.

"Wait close your eyes for me." She told me.

I closed my eyes and waited until i felt something covered my eyes and her pulling me into the direction of the baby nursery.

(The nursery)

The blindfold was taken off.

"Okay open your eyes."toni told me.

"Oh my god baby this is beautiful thank you so much." I said to her.

"I knew you would love it." She said to me.

"Well glad you finally finished just in time." I said to her.

"Yeah me too." She said to me.

"Just enough time to enjoy our day to relax and have the baby." I said to her.

"Yeah you are right about that let's get ready for bed we got a big day ahead of us." She told me reminding me of the baby shower.

The baby shower
Toni POV.

Hey yall so today is the baby shower and im super duper excited for today because this our moment to relax and have fun so right now janet is taking a shower and im sorting out her outfit for the baby shower and i want her comfortable as possible.