Chapter XXX

Janet's POV.

After I got situated at the hospital toni called our mothers and family to let them know I was giving birth and if they want to come down.

I know normally women don't want to have sex while they are giving birth but me I noticed my wife is all work up cause she didn't get her release like she want so I decided to give her a Lil something something to hold her over.

After 45 minutes of eating her out I was ready to give birth and toni put on scrubs and got ready for it.

"Alright Mrs. Jackson let's bring your baby girls into the world." The doctor said to me as toni grabbed my hand.

"Okay." I said as they put my feet in the stirrups and let me sit up.

"When you feel a contraction, push." She said to me.

For an one I pushed out the first one and the second immediately came out after 5 minutes.

And toni cut the umbilical cord on the both of them and the nurse took them and wash the off and got them dress.

One of the nurse passed toni the first baby and gave me the second and I looked at toni and they looked so perfect together.

I looked at the one in my hand and she looked like she makes promises and never break them.

"Baby have you thought of names yet?." Toni asked me.

"How about baby number is Perfect Estine Jackson." I told her and she looked at me and smiled.

"That's beautiful tamar would love for her to have her middle name what about this beautiful one?." She asked me.

"Promise Marie Jackson." I said to her and Promise cooed at her name and perfect began crying it's time to breastfeed her.

She ate bout for 30 minutes and promise began crying and toni took perfect and burp her and gave me promise.

And I fed her about 30 minutes as well and burped her and they fell asleep in their bassinets and they were perfect and Joni came in and  loved her sisters and got in the bed with me and toni.

"Our wittle family is complete." Toni said to me.

"Are you sure baby you don't want a Lil boy." I ask her.

"Let's take a break for about three years i want to enjoy the girls in the moment and we will work on our Lil boy or girl." She said to me.

I leaned in to her and gave her french kiss and a peck laid her back with me and Joni and we all fell asleep.

20 years later
Toni's POV.
So it's been twenty years since janet had the twins and since then we took our break for having kids and I'm proud to say that our little boy and girls  is here.