chapter XVII

Toni's POV.

So I put janet punishment two weeks ago and I know she got the message but I'm bout to play with her ass real quick hold on.

So janet is at her mothers house who really adores me so I called her before i went over there with my surprise.

"Hey momma how are you?." I asked her as I walked through the door I was already driving here.

"I'm fine baby how are you?." She asked me..

I nodded letting her know I'm doing good and I looked around to where janet was but couldn't find her.

"She is in the office just go to her room I'll be on my way to my sister house." She told me.

I went upstairs to janet room and sat on her bed because I know she will come here to relax.

Ten minutes later.

"Hey baby what are you doing here?." She asked me.

"I just wanted to come and surprise you with this." I said to her while untying my trench coat and letting it hit the floor and her mouth dropped.

"Oh hell yeah." she said to me while taking her clothes off quickly.

Then she came to me  and kissed me continued kissing me.

"Somebody is excited.' I said to her while she was picking me up and throwing me on the bed.

"You know i am baby girl Daddy been feenin for you the longest." She said to me.

"Then." I said while flipping us over with me on top and her on the bottom while she was sucking on my neck forming hickeys.

"Do you daddy." I said to her while I help her out with her shirt.

"Oh don't worry baby I got you." That was the last thing she said to before she got down and sucked my left tit and her hands playing with my slit as I arched my back.

"Oh shit baby give me more." I helplessly whisper in her ear and bit her ear.

She went to my stomach and made her way to my lady pond and gave it a few licks before diving in deep.

"Baby stop- aw shit right there." I said to her but I cut off by her tongue inside of me and I could tell by the way she was eating we will going at it all night and She won't stop until her appetite is fulfilled and she stood up to grab my favorite strap.

"Hello strawberry." I said to her while smiling at her.

"Hello toni." She smiled back at me.

Well strawberry is out and y'all need to pray for Toni walls and guts legs back the whole thing.

What you think is going happened next.

Are y'all ready to see some laughter.

Vote/comment