chapter II

Toni's POV
I woke up due to the smell of breakfast and sunlight peaking  through the blinds i get up to go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth but as i got up my legs went out on me.

"Damn it janet." I mumbled softly as i dragged myself to the bathroom and wait to get feel in my legs and five minutes later i got up washed my face and brush my teeth and put on my robe that had my name on it.

" I mumbled softly as i dragged myself to the bathroom and wait to get feel in my legs and five minutes later i got up washed my face and brush my teeth and put on my robe that had my name on it

(Toni robe)

I walked downstairs and seen Janet at the stove making breakfast and just looking beautiful as ever then i seen her make mimosas for us and I've decided to mess with her a Lil bit as she turn around.

"Hey babe." She said knocking me out of my trance.

"Hey sexy it's smell delicious in here." I told her while walking up to her and kissing her plush soft lips.

"Good i know you are starving so sit down and get comfortable and enjoy your food." She said while i sat down and untied my robe and let the top open up enough to where she can see my whole body.

"So babe what you want to d-?." She cuts herself off when she see me.

"What were you trying to say daddy?." I said seductively with my hand going up and down my body.

"Um." She said while being lost for words and i got up and took my mimosa into the living room with me and sat on the couch and she followed me.

"Daddy why are you Standing there come here?." I told as she walked towards me.

I opened my robe even more and spread my legs in the process and Janet face went to my neck and my breast while she inserted two fingers inside of me while she is playing with my breast.

"Oh yes baby right there ooh shit keep going." I moaned.

Then she went down on me after she pour chocolate on my glistening center i was wet and ready for her tongue to explore me again.

"Ooh baby oh my god fuck right there that's right eat your breakfast." I moaned while wrapping my legs around her neck and holding her down.

"Aah I'm almost there keep going baby keep going." I moaned and next thing i know I'm sitting on Janet face but one thing i didn't know is that she had her strap on her and sat me on it reverse cowgirl position.

Then she flipped me over on the couch and inserted from behind and pounding my shit.

"Ooh shit daddy that's feel so good."

"You love daddy dick babygirl?." She asked me.

"Yes i love daddy dick ooh baby don't stop I'm gonna cum." I told her.

"Give it to me baby." She took the strap out and dive in me like she haven't ate in years.

I came into her mouth and she took every drop and lick me clean.