chapter XIII

Janet's POV.
So after we spend toni birthday together I noticed a change in Toni like every time we see family of five she starts to cry.

"Baby how bout we start a family?." I asked her.

"Really." She said to me with a sparkle in her eye.

"Yes let get checked out and see who is a liability to carry." I said to her and she grabbed me and began kissing so deeply I lost tracked of what we supposed to do we were at work.

"Bae thank you so much I love you just for that you get some tonight."  She replied to me.

"I do." I said to her.

8 rounds later

"Damn baby that was amazing." Toni said to me as we calm down from our orgasms.

"I bet it was shit you wore me out." I said to her.

She tried to get to go to the bathroom but fell.

"Janet!!!!." She screamed my name causing me to smile.

"Daddy put it down good didn't she?." I said to her knowing I'm bout to hit with something.

She threw a damn pillow at me and got up and walked away  limped away.

Two weeks later
Halloween.
Toni POV.
So it's Halloween and me and janet decided to give candy out to the kids and have a party afterwards.

"Hey baby you think this is cute?." She asked as she came in her costume looking like a snack.

"Ooh baby you sure you want to wear that with all that ass out." I said to her.

" I said to her

(Janet)

"It ain't no better than what you got on Toni Michelle." Janet said to me.

" Janet said to me

(Toni)

"Well I'm just saying you looked good and I can't wait until this party ends you going to love what I'm bout to do to you."

The door bell rings

"Trick or treat." A brunch of kids said.

"Hi each of you get two a piece and $100 bill." I said to them and the freaks came out to play.

The party begins
Some people were on the floor dancing some were in the kitchen or in the living room drinking while I noticed a bitch is rubbing against my wife and Janet just slapped her ass and walked towards me and gave her drink and she chug it down in one swallow.

Well what you think I was rushing to finish this chapter.

Janet just pimp slapped the hoe.

I haven't been updated this story in so long.