chapter XVI

Janet's POV.

I got a text from toni telling me to meet her in the bathroom as Tami boo thing came to the table and she looked amazing and i introduce myself to her and excuse myself to the bathroom and i got to the door and Toni violent ass dragged me into the bathroom when she heard my heels.

"First of all how you knew it was me? and second of calm your violent ass down." I said to her in harsh whisper.

"First of all watch who you are talking to second of all i know your steps I've been with you for a damn decade." She said to me.

"What you want toni I'm hungry and ready to eat?." I asked her.

She didn't say anything to me and i turned to walk out the door only find it lock and my face was  against the cold door and i felt her hands traveled down my breast to my stomach back to my breast.

"Mhm baby." I moaned already bby her touch.

She pulled the bottom of my dress up and i didn't have any panties on either.

"Ooh i see someone was willing to get in trouble today." She said in a low whisper.

"Mhm oh." I moaned again with her fingers going inside of me already

"You like that baby you love when i stick my fingers into this wet juicy pussy dont you?." She asked me in her dirty voice.

"Yes i do keep going daddy... Aw shit." I started fucking her fingers to get off.

"Unh uh you ain't getting off just yet and beside you are on punishment for two weeks." She said to me but i wasn't paying attention to what she was saying i just wanted to get off.

I was so close to my climax and she knew it too and i tried to grabbed her hands but she had her left hand locked with mines.

"Toni I'm bout-." I was cut off by inturption like what the fuck.

"That will teach you something unless you want more i suggest you be on your best behavior today." She told me.

Ain't this bout a bitch she is wrong as fuck for that shit i didn't even cum when i tell you i was pissed i was pissed

I finished the job after she walked out and washed my hands and walked out angry even though I finish I wanted her to really finish her mess she started.

"Ooh Janet your back you good." Tami asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine just had some personal business to take care of." I said to her while sitting down.

I was quiet during the dinner and Tami boo thang took her home and I went home and Toni beat me there damn it.

"All clothes drop them." She said to me and I had no choice but to obey her command.

I took off my dress and shoes and waited for her next command.

"All fours crawl to me." she said to me.

I gulped because I know my ass in deep trouble for not wearing a bra with my dress I should've just listen to Tami when she told me.

Double update thanks to msqueen_pepsii here impatient ass love you tho.

Janet ass bout to be punished punished.

What you think toni is going to do to her.

(Tami boo)

vote/comment

Happy now🙄🙄🙄