chapter XVIII

Toni's POV.
So me and janet are at mom house after our little moment we had together and i wanted to mess with her by pranking her.

"Hello." I answered the phone.

"Baby who is that." She asked me being confused but i looked at her being noisy so i decided to have fun with her.

"So what you doing tonight handsome?." I asked brian the new teacher at the school.

"Hold up, who this nigga you talking to?." She paused her Mortal Kombat 11 and turn around.

I ignored her and continued the conversation and pretended like i didn't hear her.

"Toni Michelle Braxton-Jackson i swear to god i will fuck you up in my mother's house and not give three fucks about it." She said to me.

"Sure I'm bout to get ready now see you in a few." I said to brain and got up but was quickly pushed back down by janet.

"Where the fuck you think you going huh?." She asked me before taking my hands and put them over my head.

"Janet let me go i got some place to be." I said to her.

"Okay y'all better be talking and nothing else if i find out he tried anything I'm beating his ass and once you come back home your ass IS MINE." She said to me before letting me go and i got up and got dressed in my sexist outfit.

And i walked out the house going to the front door with my sisters and latoya cheering me on.

"Bitch i see you getting thick thick." I heard my sister said to me.

"Thanks guys."  I said to them.

"Yall she got a extra jiggle." I heard latoya said out loud.

"I don't have an extra jiggle." I said to her while trying to cover my ass and looked at janet and boy was she pissed.

"Janet you good?." I heard towanda asked her.

"Yeah I'll be fine remember what i said  TONI." she said to me before going back to her game.

I walked out and went to my car and met with brian.

Janet's POV.

You see the real reason why i let her go cause i know she gone want some soon so I'm just gone wait until she comes through that door and I'm giving it to her ass.

Mother is on the other side of the house so i don't gotta worry about her it's just our nosy ass siblings gotta go so the girls i know they wanna go out to the club and party all night rebbie has a date night with her wife and latoya is going to be at work and randy is sleeping so he can be ready for work and he is on the other side with mother as well.

"I got that ass." I said to myself as i prepared for tonight surpise and went to the basement and grabbed my special key and set up down there and got dressed in her favorite facet piece.

(Toni favorite lingerie)

"Hey dunk-." Randy started but cut himself off once he saw what i had on.

"Aw hell let me guess Toni in trouble ain't she?." He said to me and i nodded my head and headed towards the kitchen.

"Hello mother." I greeted her before going to refrigerator to get some items.

"Hey baby you look like you bout to break some legs tonight let me guess Toni went out without somebody again." She said to me.

"Mother how you know that?." I asked her.

"Cause i know my daughters you can damage her but ease up a little bit." She said to me.

"Can't make no promises." I said to her before leaving the kitchen and  going to my room grabbing my sexy black silk robe.

I put it on and wait at the door and then in walks Toni Michelle Braxton-Jackson and i noticed something was on her neck and as i got up and looked closer i got pissed off oh she really wanna go there okay.

"Janet-." She said to me but i stopped her.

"All clothes off NOW!." I demanded her.

"Janet it's a prank before you go off on my ass." She said to me while taking her dress off and shoes.

"Follow me." I said to her.

We bout to have so much fun tonight.

Well Toni bout to get her punishment.

What will you think will happen next.

Momma Katherine be knowing EVERYTHING.

Let me know in the comments

Vote/comment